Windows 10: Why aren't software installed via Microsoft Store showing on Programs and Features

Discus and support Why aren't software installed via Microsoft Store showing on Programs and Features in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; coming from W7, I am used to have all my installed softwares (or app as they called it these days) listed in Programs and Features so that I can view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/financialwar, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Why aren't software installed via Microsoft Store showing on Programs and Features

coming from W7, I am used to have all my installed softwares (or app as they called it these days) listed in Programs and Features so that I can view all it all and decided which ones I no longer need.

Today I used Microsoft Store for the first time and installed a bunch of software to find the one I liked and wish to uninstall the rest, but when I went into P&F, none of the software that I installed today are shown.

Why aren't these softwares shown? I mean they are installed on my computer, so who cares how or where I downloaded from, they should all be in P&F.

Is there a place where I can view all installed software on Winodws 10?

submitted by /u/financialwar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/financialwar, Apr 7, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 7, 2020
  3. JLakad Win User
    Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

No it did not work and step 2 is incorrect there is no Microsoft Store listed under Apps & Features or maybe this shows there is another problem. I did reset the store using the WSReset command. But no it did not work.

JLakad, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Why aren't software installed via Microsoft Store showing on Programs and Features

Problem in opening files through other softwares

Hi Sahaj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If the issue is with an app which is installed from Store, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the app in which you are facing the issue and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on Install.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If the issue is with a software installed, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that helps. Follow the steps below:

• Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on the software in which you are facing the issue from the list and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    • Now reinstall the program and check.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Why aren't software installed via Microsoft Store showing on Programs and Features

1. Why aren't software installed via Microsoft Store showing on Programs and Features - Similar Threads - Why aren't software

2. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  3. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  4. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Removing a software from programs and features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a software from programs and features: So i removed razer synapse and razer cortex from programs and features and i was wondering why is it that when i went into file explorer i still see razer files and folder? Do i also have to delete these too or can i just leave them there?...
  6. Buying third party programs via Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying third party programs via Microsoft store: Hello Microsoft community Supporters!, One before one week,I saw Photoshop program was shown on Microsoft store.Can I buy it one time from Microsoft store? Best regards, Rasheed Abdulrahman....
  7. Program installed via Windows store cannot be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program installed via Windows store cannot be uninstalled: I have a Windows 10 Pro machine. iTunes was installed via the Microsoft Store. Updates to iTunes are failing. I downloaded the updated iTunes. When I try to install it, it says to uninstall the existing version first. When I go into Add/Remove programs, I do not see it....
  8. Microsoft Store shows updates for disabled software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store shows updates for disabled software: Hey everyone, I'm on a HP laptop and I had disabled most of the bloatware which came with it. Stuff like games and some absolutely ridiculous software. Since I removed these software's, I thought I wouldn't get updates for them through the Microsoft Store but I still do...
  9. Why latest update shows few softwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why latest update shows few softwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in...: Look in PaF "Installed On" and WE "Date Created" ... I noticed that my AMD GPU driver settings are reseted btw. . . [ATTACH] So are this items showed as Installed On 27.Jan. actually reinstalled by Windows Update or it is just some bug?...
  10. Install software via playstation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install software via playstation?: Hey, please help me. I bought some software to my pc (adobe), but my pc dosen't have cdrom player. So.. shall jeg by a external cd drive, or kan I use a playstation dvd Player? Can I use my other computer with cd rom, and transform to a usb-stick? I hope there is someone...