Windows 10: Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows...

Discus and support Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows 10 Home) , and how I find my product key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TeeraratT, Feb 17, 2019.

1. TeeraratT Win User

Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows...

Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows 10 Home) , and how I find my product key?

:)

TeeraratT, Feb 17, 2019

2. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 17, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Feb 17, 2019
  4. MirageH Win User

Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows...

Upper right corner lag.

Fix

The problems can be fixed pretty easily.

For Windows 7 users. (for different OS's usable but these steps refer to Windows 7 OS)

• Go to your Control Panel.
      Go to Hardware and Sound
      Then go to you're Mouse settings. (It's in the blue text under Devices and Printers)
      At the Mouse settings menu you go to the Pointers Tab

Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..."  (I purshased the licensed windows... image_thumb1.png

On this tab you just have to disable: Enable pointer shadow

Press apply and you're done!
      Worked for me *Smile Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..."  (I purshased the licensed windows... :)

MirageH, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Why at the right low corner shows "Activate Windows..." (I purshased the licensed windows... - Similar Threads - Why right low

2. why my PC AT THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER SAYS 'ACITIVE WINDOWS GOT TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVE WINDOWS'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my PC AT THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER SAYS 'ACITIVE WINDOWS GOT TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVE WINDOWS': ACTIVATE WINDOWS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-pc-at-the-right-bottom-corner-says-acitive/df1cd431-b8d5-40b7-af62-c2ed69122254
  3. why my PC AT THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER SAYS 'ACITIVE WINDOWS GOT TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVE WINDOWS'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my PC AT THE RIGHT BOTTOM CORNER SAYS 'ACITIVE WINDOWS GOT TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVE WINDOWS': ACTIVATE WINDOWS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-pc-at-the-right-bottom-corner-says-acitive/df1cd431-b8d5-40b7-af62-c2ed69122254
  4. Windows shows installed version in the lower right corner of the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shows installed version in the lower right corner of the desktop: Good morning,I have a graphical problem with my PC because, since I joined the Insider program, my windows copy started to shows the installed version of the OS in the lower right corner of the desktop and this annoys me.I found an online guide which suggested to set the...
  5. Windows shows installed version in the lower right corner of the desktop

Windows shows installed version in the lower right corner of the desktop: Good morning,I have a graphical problem with my PC because, since I joined the Insider program, my windows copy started to shows the installed version of the OS in the lower right corner of the desktop and this annoys me.I found an online guide which suggested to set the...
  6. my webcam is showing in the right below corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my webcam is showing in the right below corner: when i start my pc every time i get my webcam in the right below corner when i disconnect my webcam i get a blackbox there does anyone knows what to do?...
  7. my webcam is showing in the right below corner

my webcam is showing in the right below corner: when i start my pc every time i get my webcam in the right below corner when i disconnect my webcam i get a blackbox there does anyone knows what to do?...
  8. my webcam is showing in the right below corner

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Saying Activate Windows in bottom right hand corner.: I have recently had to change my motherboard on my pc and windows and today when I logged onto my pc I had to use my windows password rather than my pin for my pc. It is also now saying activate windows in the corner of my screen even though I had a licence for windows and it...
  10. Lost Windows activation overnight - "Activate Windows" text in the right bottom corner of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Windows activation overnight - "Activate Windows" text in the right bottom corner of...: I have now owned this computer for about 2 years. I have always had Windows 10 Pro activated on the PC, but for some reason today when I wanted to login and play some games, a text in the right bottom corner of my screen says "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate...