Windows 10: Why battery health warning is no longer available in Windows 8 and later?

Discus and support Why battery health warning is no longer available in Windows 8 and later? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Yeah, some of you didn't notice about this one. So battery health warning is an Windows 7 feature that warn you to replace your laptop battery if there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hanif Shaquille Budiawan, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Why battery health warning is no longer available in Windows 8 and later?

Yeah, some of you didn't notice about this one. So battery health warning is an Windows 7 feature that warn you to replace your laptop battery if there is a problem or shut down suddenly and kinda helpful for laptop users. But unfortunately, in Windows 8 and later (including Windows 10) is no longer available when users clicks the battery tray icon on the taskbar.

My question is: Why Microsoft remove the battery health warning feature since Windows 8 released? And why Microsoft didn't bring it back until Windows 10?

:)

Hanif Shaquille Budiawan, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Linda.y Win User

Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

Thanks Jaune . I performed the first 3 steps in my built-in administrator account & did get the Health Report back for this account. However I did not perform the second set of 3steps as I do not understand it & have fear that it would remove the newly
    emerged Health Report. I tried perform the first 3 steps on my second administrator account which did bring the Health Report, on finding later that Health Report is no longer available on my built-in admin. account

Despite this, this is the best advice so far as all other answers like performing a clean boot, starting in a safe mode did not work for me at all.

Jaune, will you please help me further to fix the "add new user account" problem. None of the admin account will respond to my click on add account. I want to remove the second admin account where no Health report is available, hopefully to have the issue
    fixed when I add it back on. Is there a maximum no. of user accounts in the laptop? I want to see that I can add to replace user account removed due to problematic performance

Linda.y, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Health Report is Not Available

Unfortunately, none of these steps helped. Windows Defender starts just fine. It is just the Health Report that is not available. Interestingly, when I first upgraded to Creators Update, the Health Report was unavailable. The next day, it appeared
    and I thought all was well. However, it has returned to the status of "not available."

Da Hokester, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Why battery health warning is no longer available in Windows 8 and later?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Why battery health warning is no longer available in Windows 8 and later?

1. Why battery health warning is no longer available in Windows 8 and later? - Similar Threads - Why battery health

2. Battery Health issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Health issue: Hey my battery performance is degraded highly in last 3 months suddenly. It charges suddenly 100% and suddenly drops to 0%. I don't know if it is because of some windows update or due to upgradation from windows 10 to windows 11. Please Someone help...
  3. Battery Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Health: I'm setting up a Windows 11 laptop for someone . I was told that there is a battery issue , where can I find a diagnostic test to see what the problem is ?I saw topics for pc health check and caring for battery , but don't know where they are ....
  4. Battery Health

Battery Health: I'm setting up a Windows 11 laptop for someone . I was told that there is a battery issue , where can I find a diagnostic test to see what the problem is ?I saw topics for pc health check and caring for battery , but don't know where they are ....
  5. battery health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery health: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2130] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -energy -output energyreport.html Enabling tracing for 60 seconds... Observing system behavior... Analyzing trace data... Analysis complete. Energy...
  6. battery health

battery health: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19044.2130] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -energy -output energyreport.html Enabling tracing for 60 seconds... Observing system behavior... Analyzing trace data... Analysis complete. Energy...
  7. Battery Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Health: is battery life extended if the PC is shut down and unplugged every night ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-health/08c415b6-e14d-42bb-8f59-8880658a94ef
  8. Battery Health

Battery Health: is battery life extended if the PC is shut down and unplugged every night ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-health/08c415b6-e14d-42bb-8f59-8880658a94ef
  9. Battery Health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Health: I've been analyzing battery health level and quite concerned about losing battery health. Could anybody tell me if my battery health deterioration will level out or continue to lose health. Is this normal? Thanks[ATTACH]...
  10. Why are updates no longer available?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are updates no longer available?: Once upon a time, I used to get updates. (Up until approx. 2 years ago) Nothing works, and now I'm stuck with 1607, and my system will soon be obsolete. Updates are supposed to be seamless. I can't even go back to my previous windows system. Why does Microsoft do this? :...