Windows 10: Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...

Discus and support Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had windows 10 home for long time. And battlefield bad company was working fine. Yesterday I decided to delete the windows 10 on C: and install a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chocolade1972, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...

I had windows 10 home for long time. And battlefield bad company was working fine.

Yesterday I decided to delete the windows 10 on C: and install a new clean windows 10 again.

I used the media tool file by microsoft and made a usb bootable.

Then installed the windows 10 home again from the usb.

I deleted the C: partition and created a new one.

The installation all went fine.

I updated the windows 10 with all the updates. I have the latest video drivers (Geforce gtx 770 nvidia).

But after installed battlefield bad company 2 with steam two problems happened:

1. When running the game it's running the intros videos in the start but before it's loading the main menu the game crash back to window.

2. There is no folder name BFBC2 inside documents and no settings.ini searched for it the entire pc it's not exist.

Tried everything I can think of. Re installed the directx over again and the visual++ thing

And updated the punkbuster and ested and everything is fine.

Changed the BFBC2Game.exe compatibility to run as windows 7 ad moded window as admin nothing helped so far.

Tried to search in google I saw many many others with the same problem. They tried re install windows and the game nothing helped.

It's a known issue why microsoft don't fix it or look over it ?

The problem is not with the game. The game was working fine yesterday and the last year. Thep roblem started after making new clean installation of the windows 10 home.

:)

Chocolade1972, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Chocolade Win User

Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash

I had windows 8.1 pro and I upgraded to windows 10. I had battlefield bad company 2 installed and working fine.
    Now yesterday I decided to install a new clean window 10. After that I installed the game battlefield bad company 2 again.
    Since then the game is not working good.

When i'm running the game I see the intros in the start after the last intro the dolby intro the game think for few second but instead loading and showing the main menu the game just crash back to the desktop. No messages erorrs.

My windows 10 is all up to date. My video card have the latest graphics drivers.
    I tried running the game as admin I also trued to change the compatability of the file BFBC2Game.exe to run as windows 7 windows 8 admin nothing solved the problem. And yesterday the game was working fine the problem started after I did new installation of the windows 10.

I also googled and found many others have the same problem but I couldn't find any solution.

Any ideas what can be done ?

Chocolade, Feb 2, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash

Not in Documents folder for me only game settings there. If installed through Origin will be in Program Files (x86)> Origin Games> Battlefield Bad Company 2 >_installer >DirectX > Redist , there is a setup file to run DirectX 9 & 10.

For Microsoft Visual C++ Redist similar location, Program Files (x86)> Origin Games> Battlefield Bad Company 2 >_installer >vc > vc2005sp1 > redist. Find both x86 and x64.

Also get DirectX here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=34429

Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of... [​IMG]

Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of... [​IMG]

jds63, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...

Computer freezes while playing Battlefield Bad Company 2

Original title:- bfbc2

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, my computer freezes while playing Battlefield Bad Company 2.

I've been playing the game for several years with no problems before this.

ClaudioCriscuolo, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of...

1. Why battlefield bad company 2 crash after intros on windows 10 after installed new copy of... - Similar Threads - Why battlefield bad

2. Battlefield 5 crashing after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 5 crashing after launch: Hi, Help please- I'm out of answers for this persistent issue. Upon trying to launch Battlefield 5 on my PC through the EA app, it goes to the loading screen, then to a black screen with the logo, then back to windows. The menu music plays during this time as it usually...
  3. Battlefield 5 crashing after launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battlefield 5 crashing after launch: Hi, Help please- I'm out of answers for this persistent issue. Upon trying to launch Battlefield 5 on my PC through the EA app, it goes to the loading screen, then to a black screen with the logo, then back to windows. The menu music plays during this time as it usually...
  4. Windows 10 crashing after new M.2 installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing after new M.2 installation.: So recently my pc has been crashing from time to time. When i leave it on in sleep mode over night and when i wake it up after work it dont recognize my sound input and then i get BSD and it restarts and works perfectly. When i check logbook it always shows powershell and...
  5. Windows 10 crashing after new M.2 installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing after new M.2 installation.: So recently my pc has been crashing from time to time. When i leave it on in sleep mode over night and when i wake it up after work it dont recognize my sound input and then i get BSD and it restarts and works perfectly. When i check logbook it always shows powershell and...
  6. Windows 10 crashing after new M.2 installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. why is this company so bad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is this company so bad?: why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work THIS...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2: The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager. Sometimes I saw strange things on...
  9. Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield bad company 2 crash to desktop: I have windows 10 64bit. Last days played the game without a problem. Now i tried to play tried 3-4 times and in each time after X minutes of playing the game is freezing for 1-3 seconds and crash to desktop without any message. It happend before with windows 10. And...
  10. Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield bad company 2 worked on windows 10 but now the game crash: I had windows 8.1 pro and I upgraded to windows 10. I had battlefield bad company 2 installed and working fine. Now yesterday I decided to install a new clean window 10. After that I installed the game battlefield bad company 2 again. Since then the game is not working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battlefield bad company 2 exit after intro

2. will battlefield bad company run on windows 10

3. battlefield bad company 2 crash after intro