Windows 10: Why Bother?

Discus and support Why Bother? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Honestly, people.... why do we bother to beat our heads against this bloated obscenity of an OS that thinks that our PC's are there to serve IT,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kharrisma, Apr 17, 2022.

1. kharrisma Win User

Why Bother?

Honestly, people.... why do we bother to beat our heads against this bloated obscenity of an OS that thinks that our PC's are there to serve IT, instead of IT being there to serve US? Do you spend anywhere near this much time in the guts of your car trying to figure out why it won't start, or starts but won't go into gear? Do you spend nearly this much time fighting with your iPhone or Android phone to get it to allow you to use it? Or is it too busy with internal 'housekeeping' to be bothered with whatever it is YOU want to do, as everyone's favorite OS so often is?I have one suggestion fo

:)

kharrisma, Apr 17, 2022

2. A rig to end...purchase of more rigs

Pull the trigger. Your list looks fine. I was going to suggest you look for a 4870, but the 4850 and RAM combo is so cheap, don't bother.

NastyHabits, Apr 17, 2022
  3. PlayStation Nation

Never been bothered with graphics for the game,it runs at 60FPS on PS4 which is a step forward in my opinion. I may give Abyss a chance still but will see i have too many games on my list to go through and the starting point of Berseria is a bit slow but the pick up is really good.

kurosagi01, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Anak Win User

Why Bother?

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Why Bother? [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

Why Bother?

1. Why Bother? - Similar Threads - Why Bother

2. Why Bother!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Bother!: What is the sense of giving us the option to disable something, if you’re still going to run it anyways? Why are you hiding user folders in different areas? Why are you not letting us see the location of some files? Why are we not allowed to delete and turn off our own files...
  3. Why Bother!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Bother!: What is the sense of giving us the option to disable something, if you’re still going to run it anyways? Why are you hiding user folders in different areas? Why are you not letting us see the location of some files? Why are we not allowed to delete and turn off our own files...
  4. Why doesn't microsoft bother to improve disk manager functionality?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't microsoft bother to improve disk manager functionality?: Why doesn't the company put some effort in making the basic functionality of windows better. Such as Disk manager. We cant extend C: drive when theres no unallocated space just right behind it. But we can't even get the unallocated space to the right of C: drive without a...
  5. Why doesn't microsoft bother to improve disk manager functionality?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't microsoft bother to improve disk manager functionality?: Why doesn't the company put some effort in making the basic functionality of windows better. Such as Disk manager. We cant extend C: drive when theres no unallocated space just right behind it. But we can't even get the unallocated space to the right of C: drive without a...
  6. Why doesn't microsoft bother to improve disk manager functionality?

7. Why Bother?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Bother?: Honestly, people.... why do we bother to beat our heads against this bloated obscenity of an OS that thinks that our PC's are there to serve IT, instead of IT being there to serve US? Do you spend anywhere near this much time in the guts of your car trying to figure out why...
  8. Why Bother?

Why Bother?: Honestly, people.... why do we bother to beat our heads against this bloated obscenity of an OS that thinks that our PC's are there to serve IT, instead of IT being there to serve US? Do you spend anywhere near this much time in the guts of your car trying to figure out why...
  9. Why does Windows Update bother to show update status?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Windows Update bother to show update status?: I've been applying updates to my windows machines today. Earlier one said Downloading 0% for about 20 minutes, meanwhile network activity showed megabytes coming in. Now another update says "Downloading 100%", but the network activity still shows more megabytes streaming in....
  10. I have no clue why I'm not getting the detailed icons, and it's really bothering me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue why I'm not getting the detailed icons, and it's really bothering me.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ComfortableNumb9669 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqmfof/i_have_no_clue_why_im_not_getting_the_detailed/