Windows 10: Why call back rep places customers on hold and ignores customer for support?

Discus and support Why call back rep places customers on hold and ignores customer for support? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a call back because the latest update for PC XBOX app is not launching after update with error 0x80070426. I was transferred to a support rep and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zeldas777, May 25, 2024.

1. Zeldas777 Win User

Why call back rep places customers on hold and ignores customer for support?

I got a call back because the latest update for PC XBOX app is not launching after update with error 0x80070426. I was transferred to a support rep and then left ignored for over 10 minutes no response. I tried to schedule a new call back but this is the only option left. This is a Federal Communication Commission rule violation under the Telecommunications section. All phone call should be handled within 1 minute. I think we need to amend the phone rules to add the automated systems in the rules as well. Any business with x number of violations will have all phone lines taken from them.

:)

Zeldas777, May 25, 2024
  2. zithe Win User

who has the worst customer support

You made a thread about bad customer support and didn't list EA.
    lol.

zithe, May 25, 2024
  3. dfalcon5 Win User
    Nokia USA Customer Support

Its the same deal for me I've called, 1-866-596-6542 and 1-888-665-4228 Nokia customer service is ridiculous!. Yesterday i tried contacting them for order support,from my cellphone and house phone at the time i was on hold for over 2 hours on both
    lines and i never got through to anyone! I call the first number and they tell me to contact sales but that just seems to be closed or nokia is ignoring its customers. Today as i write this i have been on hold since 9:30 AM so far nothing I cant contact
    anybody just the pre recorded waiting message and song. Nokia will definitely not get my business again and i tell everyone i know to avoid it, not because the devices arent good but because nokia does NOT seem to appreciate or care about its customers in
    the least.

dfalcon5, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Why call back rep places customers on hold and ignores customer for support?

1. Why call back rep places customers on hold and ignores customer for support? - Similar Threads - Why call rep

2. Why call back rep places customers on hold and ignores customer for support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why call back rep places customers on hold and ignores customer for support?: I got a call back because the latest update for PC XBOX app is not launching after update with error 0x80070426. I was transferred to a support rep and then left ignored for over 10 minutes no response. I tried to schedule a new call back but this is the only option left....
  3. Customer support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  4. Customer support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  5. Call customer support, speak to a person

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Call customer support, speak to a person: I gave my MS tablet to a friend as part of a software controlled quilting machine. She made changes to the settings and now my MS login appears under her name. Can you help us with what we did wrong...
  6. Call customer support, speak to a person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call customer support, speak to a person: I sold my tablet that was a part of a Computerized quilting machine. We contacted the company that made the quilting machine and they transferred everything over to her. She was getting my Facebook notifications and emails and other things I had set up on the tablet. She...
  7. Call customer support, speak to a person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Call customer support, speak to a person: I sold my tablet that was a part of a Computerized quilting machine. We contacted the company that made the quilting machine and they transferred everything over to her. She was getting my Facebook notifications and emails and other things I had set up on the tablet. She...
  8. My customer Service Rep has not called back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My customer Service Rep has not called back: Hello Re Case Number 1011 844 365 My Customer service rep said He would call back it has been 2 hours please call 905 503-0210 Thank You Maxwell Sucee *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Customer Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Customer Support: I had a oerson from Tech support help me fix my computer. They were very helpful and I want to fill out a survey for the oerson but I did not get the email. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/d2f1b96d-55ae-4809-8a78-b9d2400cde82
  10. Microsoft "Emergency" Customer Support Call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft "Emergency" Customer Support Call: Notice to the Microsoft community: I received an automated call totay informing me that there was an "emergency" situation with regards to my "Microsoft Windows License." Specifically, they were requesting that I call a phone number they were providing to "renew" my license....