Windows 10: Why can I no longer open OBS with integrated graphics?

Discus and support Why can I no longer open OBS with integrated graphics? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used to be able to right click and choose to open OBS with integrated graphics processor because my NVIDIA card is not compatible that is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisE70857, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Why can I no longer open OBS with integrated graphics?

I used to be able to right click and choose to open OBS with integrated graphics processor because my NVIDIA card is not compatible that is no longer an option. I think a windows update removed that as an option. How do I get that option back?

:)

ChrisE70857, Sep 19, 2020

2. I have been having problem with OBS that won't run, I get the "could not initialize DirectX 10"

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you facing this issue only with the OBS application?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the application and check if that helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for OBS premiere, right click on it and
      uninstall it.
    If the issue still persist, I would best if you contact OBS support team for further assistance.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows in future, let us know and will be happy to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 19, 2020
  3. 1080p no longer an option

Hi,

Incompatible graphics driver after the update is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We suggest rolling back the graphics driver to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Display adapters to expand the list.
    • Right-click the Graphics drivers, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Roll Back Driver.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Sep 19, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Why can I no longer open OBS with integrated graphics?

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Why can I no longer open OBS with integrated graphics?

1. Why can I no longer open OBS with integrated graphics? - Similar Threads - Why longer open

2. I can not open Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not open Memory Integrity: I'm using Windows 11 and whenever I try to open memory integrity but the dialog says you have incompatible drivers when then I click look for incompatible drivers I can not see anything in that section. How can I fix this problem?...
  3. I can not open Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open Memory Integrity: I'm using Windows 11 and whenever I try to open memory integrity but the dialog says you have incompatible drivers when then I click look for incompatible drivers I can not see anything in that section. How can I fix this problem?...
  4. Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...: Hardware: 2021 Razer Blade Advanced, RZ09-0409CED3; Nvidia RTX 3080Firmware/BIOS: 2.02 released 05/2022Windows Version: Win10 Home 21H2; OS Build 19044.2728Issue:The Nvidia Control panel used to automatically decide the GPU to use for various applications. Now it says Windows...
  5. Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nvidia control panel no longer controlling the handoff between integrated graphics and the...: Hardware: 2021 Razer Blade Advanced, RZ09-0409CED3; Nvidia RTX 3080Firmware/BIOS: 2.02 released 05/2022Windows Version: Win10 Home 21H2; OS Build 19044.2728Issue:The Nvidia Control panel used to automatically decide the GPU to use for various applications. Now it says Windows...
  6. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I unninstalled my integrated graphics: I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no...
  7. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unninstalled my integrated graphics: I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no...
  8. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can I change my integrated graphics???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my integrated graphics???: Hello I have a laptop hp ck2018tu with intel uhd graphics for 10 gen processors. Can I change it to intel hd graphics if yes then tell me. If not then no problem............
  10. can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics: i was wondering if i could use 2 monitors on intel integrated graphics because i already have 1 plugged up in the back of my motherboard so could i plug up another display cord in the back of my motherboard...