Windows 10: why can i no longer play coin master

Discus and support why can i no longer play coin master in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why can i no longer play coin master... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeniseKeane, Jun 8, 2019.

1. why can i no longer play coin master

why can i no longer play coin master

:)

DeniseKeane, Jun 8, 2019

2. iwas charge for coins that was not credit to the slots games was playing

i was charge for coins package of 34.99 playing caerars slots they did not credit the coins to the game it is not xbox slot games

AnnTripp 690, Jun 8, 2019
  3. I'm not able to buy coins in Microsoft Jackpot

I still can't buy coins and really want to play Microsoft Jackpot. Anyone else out there have any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Zion's Mom, Jun 8, 2019
  4. why can i no longer play coin master

How to uninstall corrupt program (print master)

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to uninstall print master program and see if it helps.

• In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.
    • Select the program from the list.
    • Click on Uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

why can i no longer play coin master

1. why can i no longer play coin master - Similar Threads - why longer play

2. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace: Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I tried resetting the app but that wouldn't work. What else can I do to try to get the minecoins I bought?...
  3. Why can I no longer open pictures from my download folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can I no longer open pictures from my download folder?: What does this mean? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-no-longer-open-pictures-from-my-download/93a1e46b-bbd8-42ac-9981-691611cc31bb"
  4. The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why: Why can't I download the Minecraft master collection that I purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-minecraft-master-collection-cant-be-downloaded/15870c40-5bc8-41c8-91cf-ce5bfa6b0629
  5. Missing coins, why can't I get help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing coins, why can't I get help!: I have tried everything that I can think of and nobody has an answer for me and nobody will give me the coins that I have coming to me for my purchase. I purchased a windows 10 starter collection bundle I got everything except the coins for Minecraft. I contacted Microsoft...
  6. why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?: why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10? i'm able to install the Minecraft Trial but not the purchased Minecraft master collection. anyone facing this issue?...
  7. I am trying to play a video that I can play on windows 7 but can not play on windows 10. I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to play a video that I can play on windows 7 but can not play on windows 10. I...: the video I am trying to play has an ext of TSV I can't seem to find it and would not know how to install if I did find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-am-trying-to-play-a-video-that-i-can-play-on/0e0f33c7-d279-4d8c-888b-a9c53ee38fed
  8. Why can I no longer post answers on threads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can I no longer post answers on threads: Why can I no longer post answers on threads. Keeps saying Oopss something went wrong. Do you need a degree to post on here....
  9. why can I no longer see other computers on my network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can I no longer see other computers on my network?: It seems ever since they(Microsoft) got rid of the homegroup I can no longer see other computers on my network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/why-can-i-no-longer-see-other-computers-on-my/da8c492d-3223-47f7-b205-f22790627e72
  10. How can I stop a Program (ClipBoard Master) from being ELEVATED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop a Program (ClipBoard Master) from being ELEVATED?: My wife Installed ClipBoard Master on her system. We have 3 systems all with 64 bit Win 10. The 2 I installed are OK. Hers runs, but the software does not come up at boot time. She needs to click it after bootup. I notice that hers has this as Elevated (TaskManager Details),...