Windows 10: Why can I no longer use the choose a fit option on my Windows 10

Discus and support Why can I no longer use the choose a fit option on my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; since the last update I can no longer change the fit of my background picture..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnneMeronk, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Why can I no longer use the choose a fit option on my Windows 10

since the last update I can no longer change the fit of my background picture..

:)

AnneMeronk, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Desktop fit in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resize the Desktop image and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Desktop and select the
      Personalize
    • Select the Background from the left pane.
    • Under Choose a fit click on the drop down. There you will get a list of options to resize the Desktop image.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Why can I no longer use the choose a fit option on my Windows 10

Health and Fitness App: After the upgrade to windows 10 the 3D Body and Symptoms checker no longer work. Is there a fix for this?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the following link and check.

Method 1: Run the app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall
    Health and Fitness App and check if it helps.

Method 2: Uninstall Health and Fitness App.

Follow the steps provided below to uninstall Health and Fitness App.

• Go to start page.
    • Click on All apps.
    • Right click on Health and Fitness App.
    • Click on uninstall option.
    After uninstall the Health and Fitness App, you may reinstall it again from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Do let you if your issue is resolved. For another query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Why can I no longer use the choose a fit option on my Windows 10

1. Why can I no longer use the choose a fit option on my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Why longer choose

2. Why can I no longer find my network address using Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I no longer find my network address using Windows 10.: I cannot connect to the internet on my computer using Windows 10. My Internet address is no longer visible on the available networks list . I noticed that I had a Hidden Network but I tried to sign in using my address and it did not recognize it. I looked at an earlier post...
  3. Why can I no longer find my network address using Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I no longer find my network address using Windows 10.: I cannot connect to the internet on my computer using Windows 10. My Internet address is no longer visible on the available networks list . I noticed that I had a Hidden Network but I tried to sign in using my address and it did not recognize it. I looked at an earlier post...
  4. Why can I no longer find my network address using Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why I can`t choose the first and second option here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can`t choose the first and second option here?: what can I do???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-choose-the-first-and-second-option-here/b922a781-3762-403f-8bab-6684ad56b2ac
  6. Why I can`t choose the first and second option here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can`t choose the first and second option here?: what can I do???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-choose-the-first-and-second-option-here/b922a781-3762-403f-8bab-6684ad56b2ac
  7. Why I can`t choose the first and second option here?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Background photos do no fit the screen. None of the "choose a fit" options work.

Background photos do no fit the screen. None of the "choose a fit" options work.: None of the "choose a fit" options work. Have tried many times to fit the photo to the screen in all of the different fits that are listed. The fits are causing me fits. Help?...
  9. Choose a Fit - Windows 10 Background Personalisation

Choose a Fit - Windows 10 Background Personalisation: I have a third party app that updates my background every 25 minuets. That means I cannot use the slideshow setting in personalisation. How can I change the default choose a fit setting so that my image is the perfect fit every time it updates? The default choose a fit...
  10. Windows 10 Screensaver - "choose a fit" option/functionality is missing - I need it to make...

Windows 10 Screensaver - "choose a fit" option/functionality is missing - I need it to make...: I'm trying to use a personal folder with my pictures, in my main Pictures folder, as my (lock) screen saver input source. Some of these pictures were taken before the 16:9 aspect ratio became the norm. Many of them were taken in 4:3 aspect ratio. I'm pretty sure there used to...