Windows 10: Why can I not activate my windows to windows 10 pro

Discus and support Why can I not activate my windows to windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am not getting how to activate my windows 7 to windows 10 pro. Why is that happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DivyanshKumar2, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Why can I not activate my windows to windows 10 pro

I am not getting how to activate my windows 7 to windows 10 pro. Why is that happening

:)

DivyanshKumar2, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Why can I not activate my windows to windows 10 pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Dec 11, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Why can I not activate my windows to windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Why can I not activate my windows to windows 10 pro

1. Why can I not activate my windows to windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Why activate pro

2. Can I use a Windows 11 Pro key to activate my Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Windows 11 Pro key to activate my Windows 10 Pro?: My company will buy different Pro licenses for some computers, both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and we were thinking of buying different licenses depending on the version of the computers. Will I be able to buy all the licenses of the same version either Windows 10 or Windows...
  3. Can I use a Windows 11 Pro key to activate my Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use a Windows 11 Pro key to activate my Windows 10 Pro?: My company will buy different Pro licenses for some computers, both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and we were thinking of buying different licenses depending on the version of the computers. Will I be able to buy all the licenses of the same version either Windows 10 or Windows...
  4. why won't windows 10 pro activate?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why won't windows 10 pro activate?: i just purchased windows 10 pro from amazon. It is for a rig i built that has never had an OS install on it before. I installed the program from the provided USB and used the product key. I am being told that windows can not activate, and i have been provided 2 different...
  5. Can not activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can not activate Windows 10 Pro: My HP laptop came with windows 10 Proupdated to1909. At present it has been deactivated. I tried to troubleshoot but didn't work. It shows the error code: 0xC004F074. I have the product id....
  6. How can I activate Windows 10 Pro?

How can I activate Windows 10 Pro?: Split from this thread. How can activation windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-pro/802a1312-749f-462c-baab-5a9ad925ffe8
  7. .How can i activate windows 10 pro

.How can i activate windows 10 pro: I have a product Id but no product key how can I activate my pc windows 10 pro . please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-pro/188a9b7c-a88e-4e46-8236-23e689bf3355
  8. How can I activate Windows 10 Pro

How can I activate Windows 10 Pro: I have a laptop with pre-installed Windows 10 Pro. The system is not activated. How can I activate the system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-windows-10-pro/6978569c-3fbc-452d-87fb-43a171a08cb4
  9. can not active the windows 10 pro

can not active the windows 10 pro: I've just bought the new spectre with windows 10 home and also I 've bought the windows 10 pro from reseller in order to upgrade but unfortunately the product key didn't work (0xc0041050). We talk about legal product key. any body can help how to solve the problem ?...
  10. How can I activate windows 10 pro?

How can I activate windows 10 pro?: I have trouble with activate my windows 10 pro, because it was automatically install. my original windows was 8. when the windows 10 install automatically I did not receive any product key or something. what should I do now? this is what troubleshoot showing me [ATTACH]...