Windows 10: Why can I not change my credit card number???

Discus and support Why can I not change my credit card number??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why can I not change my credit card number???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sean de Wet, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Why can I not change my credit card number???

Why can I not change my credit card number???

:)

Sean de Wet, Sep 17, 2018

2. Edit the credit card number on my account

My suggestion is to delete current credit card number. Then add new credit card number.

Jmarco0921, Sep 17, 2018
  3. kak 51 Win User
    Changing Credit Card #

I need to change my credit card number but when I go to edit payment screen the only options I have are to select either credit card or paypal - no details of the credit card information show up ?

kak 51, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Why can I not change my credit card number???

Can't Change/Update Credit Card Number in Payment Options

I have ordered and received three apps through the Windows Market Place through my phone. These were billed to my debit card. However, three days later, I was notified that my debit card could not be charged. I would like to change the card number (from
    my debit card number to my credit card number). Forums provide instructions on how to edit the payment options, but these were posted years ago. Also, there seems to be no way to edit the card number. I am also prevented from removing and replacing my payment
    option since there are pending transactions. I am given a link to "update my credit card" but it doesn't allow me to "update" the card number.

I need to change my card number to my credit card number in order to finally pay for the apps which I have just purchased.

Thank you.

Gian Paolo Bernardo, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Why can I not change my credit card number???

1. Why can I not change my credit card number??? - Similar Threads - Why change credit

2. Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers: I followed instructions in Display numbers as credit card numbers - Microsoft Support and entered as text, but it does not show as numbers. It's a combination of numbers, letters, punctuation and symbols. Please advise. Thank you....
  3. Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel: Display numbers as credit card numbers: I followed instructions in Display numbers as credit card numbers - Microsoft Support and entered as text, but it does not show as numbers. It's a combination of numbers, letters, punctuation and symbols. Please advise. Thank you....
  4. How can I change my card number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my card number?: How can I change my card numer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-card-number/c6391cc7-f922-45d8-b22a-25c8b439c430
  5. How can I change my card number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my card number?: How can I change my card numer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-card-number/c6391cc7-f922-45d8-b22a-25c8b439c430
  6. How can I change my card number?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. change credit card number for billing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    change credit card number for billing: How do I change credit card number that's on file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-credit-card-number-for-billing/50cb1d09-2f74-4cad-8caa-62d517249c34
  8. Change credit card number for OneDrive subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change credit card number for OneDrive subscription: MY HUSBAND SIGNED US UP FOR TWO "ONEDRIVE" ACCOUNTS AT $1.99 EACH. HE CHARGED THEM TO 2 DIFFERENT CREDIT CARDS. THEREFOR, I AM WRITING YOU TWO CHECKS FOR $1.99 EACH MONTH. I WOULD LIKE THE PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN TRANSFER THE CHARGES TO A CREDIT CARD WHERE I HAVE SIMILAR...
  9. Changing my credit card details

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing my credit card details: I am unable to change my credit card details in order to pay my account. I filled in all details for the link but the credit card slot remained closed to any information. I have tried several times but it will not accept any changes. Where to from here? DC...
  10. Changing my credit card details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing my credit card details: I am unable to change my credit card details in order to pay my account. I filled in all details for the link but the credit card slot remained closed to any information. I have tried several times but it will not accept any changes. Where to from here? DC...