Windows 10: Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store?

Discus and support Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't open the search bar, most of the buttons are missing, and whenever I click on an app I want to download, I am greeted by an error message. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuacksterJones, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store?

I can't open the search bar, most of the buttons are missing, and whenever I click on an app I want to download, I am greeted by an error message. My internet is working well, so that can't be the problem.

submitted by /u/QuacksterJones
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QuacksterJones, Aug 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 21, 2020
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store?

1. Why can I not open anything on the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Why open anything

2. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  3. I can download anything from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can download anything from the microsoft store: My account is over 18 but I still cant download things from the microsoft store because every time I try there is a window about microsoft family "ask for permission" but when I click on it there is an error with a Trace ID: zW1g7zY+XkOPrMT7.3.1. I use to be in a microsoft...
  4. why i can't open microsoft store

why i can't open microsoft store: Hi microsoft, i am having problem with microsoft store, i am stuck at loading screen, i have tried everything but still cant get into microsoft store, please reply me as soon as possible...
  5. Why i cant open microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why i cant open microsoft store?: I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i...
  6. Why i cant open microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant open microsoft store?: I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i...
  7. Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store is bricked. Is there anything I can do?: My Windows Store is completely bricked. I couldn't download anything from the store, so after a lot of different solutions, a Microsoft official post suggested wsreset.exe. After that, my Store will "blink" after double-clicking it. It pops up and then immediately closes out....
  8. Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ?

Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ?: [ATTACH]I even tried netflix , roblox , everything i tried never worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-store-not-downloading-anything/8f987009-1fe5-420d-bc85-7bfd3b11fc0a
  9. Can not download anything on the microsoft store

Can not download anything on the microsoft store: Hi. I have been trying to download various apps from the Microsoft store mainly the xbox console companion , but it would just give me an error when i click download or would just get stuck loading, i have already resetted the app and used WSRESET but it wont work, could...
  10. why i can not open my microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why i can not open my microsoft store?: I can not open my store though I have the app.it is not opening.it is just loading and loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-open-my-microsoft-store/488f7a29-6bc7-424d-97e6-cf0a39f57044"