Windows 10: Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

Discus and support Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am wanting to review an app on the store and there is no "write a review" link or stars to click on.It shows me its current reviews, though there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheNutronic, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

I am wanting to review an app on the store and there is no "write a review" link or stars to click on.It shows me its current reviews, though there is no actual review to show. I have tried pressing Win key + I and all that does is bring up is settings I thought maybe its L instead of I but that logs me out.I have tried every app available and none have an option to write a review or choose stars.For example the Xbox App doesnt have anything like it for me: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9MV0B5HZVK9Z

:)

TheNutronic, Jun 22, 2022

2. Unable to update review on Microsoft store apps

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and we appreciate the effort and time that you have taken to provide your review on store apps. However, we would suggest you to try signing out from Microsoft Store and sign in back and check if you are getting the
    Update option. If the issue still persists, please follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Search for wsreset.exe in search bar.
    2. Right click on the Run command and select Run as administrator.
    3. A command prompt window will open after which the Microsoft Store will open.
    4. Then try updating the review.

You can also log on to online
    Microsoft Store
    and provide your review suggestions.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jun 22, 2022
  3. How to see all reviews from all countries in the store?

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
    • Search or browse for the app, and then tap or click it.
    • Under Ratings and reviews, click on Show all option.
    • You shall get all reviews on that particular app.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 22, 2022
  4. sean8102 Win User

Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

Microsoft Store has stopped showing reviews

For whatever reason the Microsoft Store no longer lets me access/see reviews for any apps. I can see the rating, but the "reviews" button/tab that is usually in the section where the "overview", System Requirements", "Related" buttons/tabs are is gone. Clicking the apps rating just snaps the scroll position to the top if I'm scrolled down at all.

I've done some searching and come across multiple posts of people having this issue on places like Reddit, and the Microsoft support community. Made a post on Reddit, and in the MS forums and post places I've gotten more than one reply from people experiencing the exact same thing.

I can still see reviews for games in the Xbox app I use for my Gamepass sub, but they are gone from the MS Store.

Been going on for little over a week now (or at least that's when I noticed it). I tried a ton of troubleshooting tips I found in a thread on the Microsoft support forums from a guy having this isssue. Someone replied with steps to do all sorts of troubleshooting from running the Store apps troubleshooter, using Powershell comands to uninstall and re install the store, resetting the store app, signing out and back into the store, running a SFC scan etc etc. Nothing made any difference.

Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 21H1 Build 19043.1083, and everything is up to date. Just checked Windows Update, and the MS Store for updates.

Edit: Took a look in the feedback hub in the Microsoft store section. Sorted by newest, there are like 6 different submissions (each with 4-6 upvotes) of people saying they can't see store reviews anymore either.

Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store? [​IMG]

sean8102, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

1. Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store? - Similar Threads - Why review Store

2. Why don't some reviews show up in the MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't some reviews show up in the MS store: Some of my customers in the same country told me they wrote a review of my app in the MS app store, but neither they nor I can see one of these reviews. Does someone have an idea what is going on there? I already read a lot of other threads with this and similar questions,...
  3. Why don't some reviews show up in the MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't some reviews show up in the MS store: Some of my customers in the same country told me they wrote a review of my app in the MS app store, but neither they nor I can see one of these reviews. Does someone have an idea what is going on there? I already read a lot of other threads with this and similar questions,...
  4. Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?: I am wanting to review an app on the store and there is no "write a review" link or stars to click on.It shows me its current reviews, though there is no actual review to show. I have tried pressing Win key + I and all that does is bring up is settings I thought maybe its L...
  5. Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not review on the Windows/MS Store?: I am wanting to review an app on the store and there is no "write a review" link or stars to click on.It shows me its current reviews, though there is no actual review to show. I have tried pressing Win key + I and all that does is bring up is settings I thought maybe its L...
  6. How to remove my review from ms store

How to remove my review from ms store: I wrote a review for one of the products available on the MS StoreI would like to delete this review, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-review-from-ms-store/e5adbb98-0b2f-4af4-923c-cc3b89ca6fde
  7. Why not show reviews from all countries on Microsoft Store?

Why not show reviews from all countries on Microsoft Store?: I'm an independent developer of an application on Microsoft Store, currently struggling to increase my user base. In this situation, it's very frustrating to see that several existing users have given my application top reviews, all written in English, but these reviews are...
  8. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store: My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading? Thanks in advance! Br, Lucille...
  9. Can I "review" my clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I "review" my clipboard?: I just copied over something I hadn't pasted yet. :( submitted by /u/Garvin2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e4d3lv/can_i_review_my_clipboard/
  10. why can't i see reviews in microsoft store?

why can't i see reviews in microsoft store?: [ATTACH] there's still a way to enter the reviews interface,but nothing can be loaded.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-reviews-in-microsoft-store/994eaa7e-ec8b-49c6-8e81-7ad71e35e76b"