Windows 10: Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t...

Discus and support Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey basically recently my Microsoft account has been hacked, but I recently got back access. Then a few hours after I got access and have full control... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Henry Mine, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t...

Hey basically recently my Microsoft account has been hacked, but I recently got back access. Then a few hours after I got access and have full control I tried getting into my computer, and put the usual user and I typed in my pin it said it was wrong with an error message, then I typed in the new password from getting the account back and it said it was wrong. So I went to forgot password to see idk, and it put the email to recover as the hacker’s email b4 I had control, even tho everything is changed in the Microsoft account everywhere else. I even changed the pfp of the account to see when I

:)

Henry Mine, Dec 5, 2022

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 5, 2022
  3. using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t...

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t... :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t...

1. Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t... - Similar Threads - Why sign Microsoft

2. How can I choose which account I want to log on at the startup screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I choose which account I want to log on at the startup screen: So on my PC there are two accounts. Local accounts, not Microsoft accounts, if that makes any difference. Mine with a password with admin rights and my wife's which is a guest account with no password.What I want is to be able to remove my password but at the startup screen...
  3. How can I choose which account I want to log on at the startup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I choose which account I want to log on at the startup screen: So on my PC there are two accounts. Local accounts, not Microsoft accounts, if that makes any difference. Mine with a password with admin rights and my wife's which is a guest account with no password.What I want is to be able to remove my password but at the startup screen...
  4. How can I choose which account I want to log on at the startup screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I sign into my Microsoft account?

Why can't I sign into my Microsoft account?: when I try to sign in to my Microsoft account in settings it disappears and does nothing. I try to sign in to my Xbox live account on pc and it tells me its unable to sign me in and to try again in awhile. its been saying this for months. When I tried to log into Microsoft on...
  6. Why can't I sign into my Microsoft account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I sign into my Microsoft account?: when I try to sign in to my Microsoft account in settings it disappears and does nothing. I try to sign in to my Xbox live account on pc and it tells me its unable to sign me in and to try again in awhile. its been saying this for months. When I tried to log into Microsoft on...
  7. Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t...: Hey basically recently my Microsoft account has been hacked, but I recently got back access. Then a few hours after I got access and have full control I tried getting into my computer, and put the usual user and I typed in my pin it said it was wrong with an error message,...
  8. Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t...

Why can I not sign in to my Microsoft account on the windows startup screen which doesn’t...: Hey basically recently my Microsoft account has been hacked, but I recently got back access. Then a few hours after I got access and have full control I tried getting into my computer, and put the usual user and I typed in my pin it said it was wrong with an error message,...
  9. Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?: I keep having trouble signing in to my microsoft account. I keep getting a note that there is a problem with my microsoft account and to fix it I need to sign in, I get past the first hurdle, then when I am told I need to use my email address to sign in and when I type in my...
  10. Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist: hi. I am using my id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for my Microsoft account. since 24-2-2019 iam not able to log in using my Microsoft account. it says account doesn't exist. I changed the alias for this account on 24-2-2019. since then it is not working. my...