Windows 10: Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?

Discus and support Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been issued a work phone and a work email to use on that phone, however I can't sign into PhoneLink with that email even though I use that same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nathan Fleischaker, May 26, 2023.

1. Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?

I have been issued a work phone and a work email to use on that phone, however I can't sign into PhoneLink with that email even though I use that same account for Teams on my computer and everything else Microsoft on either of my devices.

:)

Nathan Fleischaker, May 26, 2023
  2. TGViola Win User

PhoneLink for iPhone

WHEN will PhoneLink work with iPhones??!!

I use the app daily with my Android, which is getting a bit long in the tooth. (It's a Galaxy Note 9.)

I would REALLY like to switch to a 14 Pro, but not without PhoneLink.

HELP!

TGViola, May 26, 2023
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 26, 2023
  4. Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?

1. Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email? - Similar Threads - Why sign PhoneLink

2. why can i sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why can i sign in: Tying to sign into my computer and it keeps telling me my password is wrong when it asks me to re enter it Correlation Id: 9775f57d10200007430977972010da01 Timestamp: 2023-11-05T19:57:26.922Z...
  3. why can i sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can i sign in: Tying to sign into my computer and it keeps telling me my password is wrong when it asks me to re enter it Correlation Id: 9775f57d10200007430977972010da01 Timestamp: 2023-11-05T19:57:26.922Z...
  4. why can i sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLink not working with iPhone: I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its stuck on bluetooth although my laptop is already paired to my phone...
  6. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

PhoneLink not working with iPhone: I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its stuck on bluetooth although my laptop is already paired to my phone...
  7. Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not sign in to PhoneLink with my work email?: I have been issued a work phone and a work email to use on that phone, however I can't sign into PhoneLink with that email even though I use that same account for Teams on my computer and everything else Microsoft on either of my devices....
  8. Can I sign in with a different email?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I sign in with a different email?: Can I sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seem not to access my outlook emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-different-email/66bb1829-eefd-46b8-bc68-a7d3339cce8a
  9. Can I sign in with a different email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sign in with a different email?: Can I sign in with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** seem not to access my outlook emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sign-in-with-a-different-email/66bb1829-eefd-46b8-bc68-a7d3339cce8a
  10. Can I sign in with a different email?