Windows 10: why can i not transfer photos from camera to pc? only change is win 10 --worked fine with win7

Discus and support why can i not transfer photos from camera to pc? only change is win 10 --worked fine with win7 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey, this stupid os is a mess. but not support for the last one we COULD use. hostages! we are all hostages!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gustaveflaubert1, Feb 14, 2020.

1. why can i not transfer photos from camera to pc? only change is win 10 --worked fine with win7

hey, this stupid os is a mess. but not support for the last one we COULD use. hostages! we are all hostages!

:)

gustaveflaubert1, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Feb 14, 2020
  3. DaedalusHelios, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Pepsi100 Win User

why can i not transfer photos from camera to pc? only change is win 10 --worked fine with win7

transferring photos from camera to PC

I now have windows 10 and a whole bag of problems that I never had with XP or Win 7

I want to transfer my photos from my Camera(s) to 'my pictures folder'

I used to just plug in my camera, a pop up would open up and ask me what I wanted to do,

NOW I plug in the camera, no pop up, nothing to show its found any of my cameras

I go to 'My Computer', yup its there, the camera or the card reader

I can open up the folder with my photos in there, but they are just file numbers

But the only way I can move them is make a New Folder and 'select all' and copy them over then rename them and the folder in 'My Pictures'

With Win 7 and XP it worked and worked well, so why has MS stopped this ?

This is a step backward, I still cant move my photos automatically

I have read all the other postings, they have one person give a reply, then he just moves on and everyone is left hanging

***There is no point in replying if you aren't going to follow it up to completion

Pepsi100, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

why can i not transfer photos from camera to pc? only change is win 10 --worked fine with win7

1. why can i not transfer photos from camera to pc? only change is win 10 --worked fine with win7 - Similar Threads - why transfer photos

2. can i upgrade from win7 to win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i upgrade from win7 to win 11: can you help me please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-from-win7-to-win-11/b9f517c4-165c-45a7-89fd-65a5c17905cf
  3. can i upgrade from win7 to win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i upgrade from win7 to win 11: can you help me please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-from-win7-to-win-11/b9f517c4-165c-45a7-89fd-65a5c17905cf
  4. Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos from old camera to newer PC: New W10 hp Asus laptop has Memory Card slot that matches the SDHC card from my FinepixZ camera. When I plug it in the icon for it shows in Settings>Bluetooth and Others, but all I see is this icon with no Drive or leads to anywhere provided. A camera store then talked me into...
  5. iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    iCloud Photos are not transferred to my win 10 PC: I reinstalled I cloud on my Win 10 PC and it works with outlook contacts and calendar. I have been unable to find the iCloud photos or if they are being down loaded. Photo are synced between my iPhone and iPad....
  6. photos from camera to pc running win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photos from camera to pc running win 10: I have a little Sony camera. CAMERA, not telephone. I just took some shots for my insurance carrier, and I need to transfer them from the camera to the pc, so that I can attach them to an email and send them. The last time I did this, I was running win 7; now I have win...
  7. How i can transfer settings - programs from win7 to win10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How i can transfer settings - programs from win7 to win10?: Hi. Is there any OFFICIAL from Microsoft way to transfer all my win7 apps & settings to a new windows 10 installed system? If there is how i can do that? For example i use mozilla firefox 68.0.2 with settings and plugins. Can i transfer that program with all settings to...
  8. Transfer Win 10 to working pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Win 10 to working pc.: MY REGISTERED PC HAS 64 BIT WIN 10 FOR ITS OS. WELL IT FINALLY BIT THE DUST AND I WAS WANTING TO PUT MY BACK UP PC ONTO MY ACCOUNT. HOWEVER, IT RUNS WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM. UP UNTIL NOW IT HAS JUST SAT IN MY SPARE ROOM SO NO NEED TO SPEND ALL THAT CASH ON AN OS WHEN I WASN'T...
  9. how do I transfer photos from camera to computer

how do I transfer photos from camera to computer: how do I transfer photos from camera to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-from-camera-to-computer/0ba02c6e-c4ce-4e47-ad48-d0f4143d65d5
  10. transferring photos from digital camera to laptop

transferring photos from digital camera to laptop: unfamiliar with transferring - have a 8 yr old gateway laptop and i believe i have a slot in left front to insert a memory card or do i need a usb cable to transfer and do i need a cd rom to accomplish this thanks for any assistance...