Windows 10: why can i only type some letters in capslock?

Discus and support why can i only type some letters in capslock? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cAn only type the letters "Q,A,Z" And only use escApe in cApslock I can type using capslock+shift though.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yehwell, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Yehwell Win User

why can i only type some letters in capslock?

I cAn only type the letters "Q,A,Z" And only use escApe in cApslock I can type using capslock+shift though.

:)

Yehwell, Nov 28, 2022

2. Capslock

When typing in Word or Excel my computer is turning on Capslock by itself.It doesn't show on the keyboard and you can't turn it off so can't use the numerals . Have to wait till it decides itself >

any SUGGESTIONS?

JenniferHatfield, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Ergonomic Keyboard MS 4000 capslock and letter A problem

Since a couple of days I have the problem that the keyboard turns the Capslock on by itself.

Since today it starts typing the letter A both in normal as in capital, by itself, even when Im not around.

I have reinstalled the software but the pARO (SEE this is what it does) problem remains.

Who can help?

Betty

BettyHeideman1, Nov 28, 2022
  4. xXXHades Win User

Capslock is Broken please help.

When i click "Capslock" the indicator for capslock turns on but when i type the letters are still in lower case,

things i tried to fix this issue:

a.) I tried using a On -Screen Keyboard but the result is still the same.

b.) I also tried remapping the capslock button to my right alt (same thing happen).

c.) i tried toggling "To turn off capslock "Press The Shift Key" on, and it only change from lower case to uppercase when i click Capslock > Shift, then to bring it back to lower case i have to do the same thing Capslock > Shift.

):

xXXHades, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

1. why can i only type some letters in capslock? - Similar Threads - why type letters

2. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....: I have tried restarting my computer and unplugging my key and plugging it back in, I have tried a number of key combinations and that didn’t help...
  3. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....: I have tried restarting my computer and unplugging my key and plugging it back in, I have tried a number of key combinations and that didn’t help...
  4. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why can i only type some letters in capslock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can i only type some letters in capslock?: I cAn only type the letters "Q,A,Z" And only use escApe in cApslock I can type using capslock+shift though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-only-type-some-letters-in-capslock/619d24d8-cb1b-4a3c-9c27-283037ac88f5
  6. why can i only type some letters in capslock?

why can i only type some letters in capslock?: I cAn only type the letters "Q,A,Z" And only use escApe in cApslock I can type using capslock+shift though. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-only-type-some-letters-in-capslock/619d24d8-cb1b-4a3c-9c27-283037ac88f5
  7. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....: My keyboard on my Windows 10 laptop usually works prefectly. However, after spamming my keyboard and pressing some key, I am unable to type letters. I can type numbers and special characters just fine, but not letters. I tried using the virtual keyboard, but I could not type...
  8. After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....

After pressing some unknown key, am I unable to type letters only letters on my laptop....: My keyboard on my Windows 10 laptop usually works prefectly. However, after spamming my keyboard and pressing some key, I am unable to type letters. I can type numbers and special characters just fine, but not letters. I tried using the virtual keyboard, but I could not type...
  9. Why some letters are underlined?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why some letters are underlined?: [ATTACH] some letters underlined how to fix it? submitted by /u/zKyros_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgblza/why_some_letters_are_underlined/
  10. Some keys on my keyboard are typing multiple letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys on my keyboard are typing multiple letters: *sorry for my bad english So whenever I click the 's' key, my s and down arrow button are pressing at the same time. When I press 'delete', my 'delete' and right arrow key are pressing at the same time. This really frustrated me when I search on google. I can't find any...