Windows 10: Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another...

Discus and support Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login my windows account and still see other profiles in Edge , and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dean Reynolds - 1st, May 19, 2023.

1. Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another...

Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login my windows account and still see other profiles in Edge , and access their accounts / emails unchallenged?

:)

Dean Reynolds - 1st, May 19, 2023

2. After entering password it’s user profile login failed

Hi Vicki Longnecker,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete error message that you get when you try to login to your computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you have any other administrator user account on the computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account or a local account?

Also, you can try launching the On-Screen Keyboard from the sign-in screen by selecting the
    Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen, and then select
    On-Screen Keyboard. Type the password using the On-Screen Keyboard and check if you are able to login to your computer.

I have gone through your post and it appears that this issue could be due to a
    user profile corruption or an existence of a temporary profile. In order to get clarity on this issue, I would suggest you to follow the steps below.

I suggest you to first Start your PC in Safe Mode and check if you are able to login to your computer.

If you are able to login to your user account in Safe Mode, then go to
    This PC
    > Double-click on the C: drive (drive where Operating System is installed) >
    Users folder. In the Users folder, check for any profiles with an unusual name or if there is a profile named as Temp and please reply us with the result.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 19, 2023
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, May 19, 2023
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another...

Not Able to login

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Is your system connected to the internet? You can check this through the network icon at the bottom left corner of your login screen.
    2. What error message are you receiving when you login with your Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with your Microsoft account and check if you are able to sign-in with your credentials.

If you are able to sign-in with your Microsoft account on the live website, you can follow the steps in this article to ‘Start
    your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    ’, kindly follow the steps in the section ‘From the sign-in screen’ and check if you are able to login to your system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, May 19, 2023
Thema:

Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another...

1. Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another... - Similar Threads - Why users edge

2. Why I can not login into my account from my Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can not login into my account from my Windows: I have a subscription via my company, and I am trying to login using thus email in order to activate my windows but I always get That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account?Any help here?...
  3. why does edge show me other account profiles on my desktop login account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge show me other account profiles on my desktop login account?: why does edge show me other account profiles on my desktop login account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-edge-show-me-other-account-profiles-on-my/109a4b46-be60-4360-87b9-4732b5221af4
  4. why does edge show me other account profiles on my desktop login account?

why does edge show me other account profiles on my desktop login account?: why does edge show me other account profiles on my desktop login account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-edge-show-me-other-account-profiles-on-my/109a4b46-be60-4360-87b9-4732b5221af4
  5. why does edge show me other account profiles on my desktop login account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another...: Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login my windows account and still see other profiles in Edge , and access their accounts / emails unchallenged?...
  7. Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another...

Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login another...: Why can i see other users edge profiles on my login account? Why am i able to login my windows account and still see other profiles in Edge , and access their accounts / emails unchallenged?...
  8. Why am I seeing other users desktop notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I seeing other users desktop notifications?: I just added a new user to my desktop and now I am seeing their notifications from things like their email and messages from Slack on my personal account. How do i change this so I can keep things private?...
  9. Not able to see my profile image on login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to see my profile image on login screen: [IMG]Whenever I start my device I am not able to see my profile image on login screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-see-my-profile-image-on-login-screen/eca29a7b-27c7-4933-a241-25d29a8fbbdf
  10. Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users: Hi all, My computer has three users on it (John, Lawrence, and Elizabeth). The problem right now is that John is the only one that can login to the computer. For Lawrence and Elizabeth, their users don't appear at the login screen (not even in the bottom left hand...