Windows 10: Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

Discus and support Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eric_the_gray, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated my license W11 Pro and as soon as I had finished that my system was grabbed by W11 update. Once I had found my way out of that I discovered that W11 could no longer find the irDAC-II as a sound device. I checked the connections. All OK. I reinstalled the driver - and it all worked properly. Later I shut down the computer

:)

Eric_the_gray, Apr 24, 2024

2. digital and analog???

the computer keeps switching from digital to analog automaticaly, and its annoying because when it does that, the screen is all black and not responsive. i checked, it isnt malware.

Felex Mortice, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Ghot Win User
    External D/A convertor

Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 ...about $140 USD <---- this is what I have Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX
    Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor... 384582d1675028719t-external-d-convertor-img_0039.png
    Audio Engine A5+ (wired with bamboo finish) <---- what I wanted. Audio Engine A5+ Swan M50 <---- impossible to find Swan M-50WMKIII
    Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor... 384584d1675029692t-external-d-convertor-image4.png

4. sportster Win User

Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

External D/A convertor

Found this small and affordable external D/A convertor that can replace and upgrade onboard sound chip. Just connect to the optical out of the onboard sound, no driver and is usb powered. It's affordable and expensive than onboard sound chip. Worth a try and feedback. Kindly share your opinions. Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com

sportster, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

1. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor... - Similar Threads - Why computer longer

2. Digital tv to analog reciever and speakers ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital tv to analog reciever and speakers ?: I have had no problem for a couple of years with my Samsung digital TV sending sound to my old Yamaha analog reciever using a Techhole Digital to Analog Audio Converter 192KHz DAC but about a week or two ago my tv screen went totally white. I tested the speakers and picture...
  3. Digital tv to analog reciever and speakers ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital tv to analog reciever and speakers ?: I have had no problem for a couple of years with my Samsung digital TV sending sound to my old Yamaha analog reciever using a Techhole Digital to Analog Audio Converter 192KHz DAC but about a week or two ago my tv screen went totally white. I tested the speakers and picture...
  4. Digital tv to analog reciever and speakers ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...: My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated...
  6. digital and analog???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital and analog???: the computer keeps switching from digital to analog automaticaly, and its annoying because when it does that, the screen is all black and not responsive. i checked, it isnt malware....
  7. digital and analog???

digital and analog???: the computer keeps switching from digital to analog automaticaly, and its annoying because when it does that, the screen is all black and not responsive. i checked, it isnt malware....
  8. digital and analog???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why is cortana no longer finding files in computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is cortana no longer finding files in computer: Why does serch not find files in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-cortana-no-longer-finding-files-in-computer/39b528b5-ec4d-4b2e-abe2-b69920d926a6"
  10. Changing sound from digital to analog after a reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing sound from digital to analog after a reset: I recently had to reset Windows on my HP computer running Windows 10. Since the reset the computer has assigned sound to an HDMI port whereas I have my speakers plugged into the standard 1/8" stereo analog outlet. The troubleshooter always comes back saying that I have no...