Windows 10: why can not I send emails

Discus and support why can not I send emails in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why can not I send emails you need to send an email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charlesthe, Oct 17, 2018.

1. why can not I send emails

why can not I send emails you need to send an email

:)

charlesthe, Oct 17, 2018

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Oct 17, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Oct 17, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

why can not I send emails

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

why can not I send emails

1. why can not I send emails - Similar Threads - why send emails

2. How can I solve why my emails aren't sending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I solve why my emails aren't sending?: I have a live.co.uk email address that I've had for a very long time and all the emails I have tried to send keep coming up as failed to send how can I fix this?...
  3. How can I solve why my emails aren't sending?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I solve why my emails aren't sending?: I have a live.co.uk email address that I've had for a very long time and all the emails I have tried to send keep coming up as failed to send how can I fix this?...
  4. i can receive email but cant send ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can receive email but cant send ?: i can receive email but not send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-receive-email-but-cant-send/994fe75b-7331-42af-abbe-fa799affc775
  5. Why won't the email send?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't the email send?: I've had the Internet go out for a few minutes at a time several times over the past few days. I was composing an email using Mail when this happened. Now it just sits there with dots rushing across the screen with the message "Still working on it" as if it will ever send the...
  6. Why won't the email send?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't the email send?: I've had the Internet go out for a few minutes at a time several times over the past few days. I was composing an email using Mail when this happened. Now it just sits there with dots rushing across the screen with the message "Still working on it" as if it will ever send the...
  7. Why won't the email send?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not send emails: Sending and receiving emails has never been a problem until Jan. 2020, I was able to send some but for some reason other emails were stuck in the outgoing mail and were never delivered. As of March 1st all outgoing mail has now stopped. I receive the error code 0x80042109...
  9. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not send emails: I can not send emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-emails/f21a1bbc-1b85-489a-94d3-a3be33098e26
  10. I can not recieve emails, i can send email out but can not recieve any emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not recieve emails, i can send email out but can not recieve any emails: Can not receive emails, I can send email out but can not receive. Not using Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-recieve-emails-i-can-send-email-out-but/c16c07f0-ca43-487a-bf4c-f6fa3129a3d0