Windows 10: Why cannot I use my email

Discus and support Why cannot I use my email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; some how my email changed Iwant to change it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Granddad jack, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Why cannot I use my email

some how my email changed Iwant to change it back

:)

Granddad jack, Oct 8, 2018

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Oct 8, 2018
  4. fisher99 Win User

Why cannot I use my email

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Why cannot I use my email

1. Why cannot I use my email - Similar Threads - Why cannot email

2. I cannot unlock my device using email provided

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot unlock my device using email provided: Purchased surface pro x and during set-up provided work email address which was verified using impravavta ID. There were updates and afterwards when I try to open with email provided it says incorrect username or password?...
  3. Why I cannot use whatsapp ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot use whatsapp ?: Why I cannot use whatsapp ? Can install but cannot run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-use-whatsapp/e9f2c265-5009-438b-b5b7-772031c4c588
  4. Why I cannot use whatsapp ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot use whatsapp ?: Why I cannot use whatsapp ? Can install but cannot run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-use-whatsapp/e9f2c265-5009-438b-b5b7-772031c4c588
  5. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email: My youtube account uses a yahoo email. It has always been a yahoo email. I had to clear my browsing history, etc because it keeps on lagging. Now, I can't log back in to my youtube because there is no option for a yahoo email address....
  6. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email: My youtube account uses a yahoo email. It has always been a yahoo email. I had to clear my browsing history, etc because it keeps on lagging. Now, I can't log back in to my youtube because there is no option for a yahoo email address....
  7. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. EMAIL I CANNOT SCROOL DOWN MY EMAIL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EMAIL I CANNOT SCROOL DOWN MY EMAIL: EMAIL ICANNOT SCROOL DOWN MY EMAIL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-i-cannot-scrool-down-my-email/b1854fc5-9a9d-45f9-b75d-80d29c853cb5
  9. I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot sign in using my @live in "Email & Accounts" and the Microsoft Store...: Hi, I hope everyone is t their best... I've had this issue for five months, the issue arose after I had to reset my computer without keeping my data. I first discovered this issue when I tried to sign in to the Microsoft Store using my @Live email and this pop up appears...
  10. I cannot login to my email using Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot login to my email using Mail App: I have a new laptop and want to login into my gmail account using Windows Mail App. The issue appears when I try to submit my login information. The pops says "Something went wrong, we're sorry, but we weren't able to do that. Error code: 0x8000000b...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cannot i use it?