Windows 10: Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook?

Discus and support Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HartleyMalcolm, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook?

Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook?

:)

HartleyMalcolm, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Sep 20, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

1. Why can't Apps like Showbox be downloaded on my Chromebook? - Similar Threads - Why can't Apps

2. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download apps?: I've been trying since yesterday to download some apps but, whenever I try to, a message pops up saying to try again later because something happened on your end. Please help!...
  3. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download apps?: I've been trying since yesterday to download some apps but, whenever I try to, a message pops up saying to try again later because something happened on your end. Please help!...
  4. Can't login to my chromebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my chromebook: I power washed my chromebook to give to my dad, and while trying to log him in on his Yahoo email account, it says the password I entered is wrong. I know the password is right because I just logged in to the same account on my phone with the same password. When I try...
  5. Can't login to my chromebook

Can't login to my chromebook: I power washed my chromebook to give to my dad, and while trying to log him in on his Yahoo email account, it says the password I entered is wrong. I know the password is right because I just logged in to the same account on my phone with the same password. When I try...
  6. Can't login to my chromebook

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why Can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I download apps?: I bought a new computer for my mother-in-law today. I've been trying for hours to download apps for the microsoft store. It's extremely frustrating I keep getting this error message with no clear direction. 0x80072EFE Im heading out of town tomorrow night and need this...
  8. Why Can't I download apps?

Why Can't I download apps?: I bought a new computer for my mother-in-law today. I've been trying for hours to download apps for the microsoft store. It's extremely frustrating I keep getting this error message with no clear direction. 0x80072EFE Im heading out of town tomorrow night and need this...
  9. Why is this app like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is this app like this?: Apparently, while scrolling down my start menu, I found an entry called "ms-resource:AppListName". When I click on it, it opens the People app, but why is this appearing like this?This was a fresh install of Windows 10, and it only happened when I decided to update all the...
  10. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I download apps?: I just recently bought a computer that came with Windows 10 preinstalled however when I try to download apps such as origin, I get the message that the files msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing. I have tried to reinstall the visual c++ redistributable for visual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install showbox on chromebook