Windows 10: why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.

Discus and support why can't I access the internet when using a vpn. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 build 21277.1000 and am trying to use Express vpn but whenever I have the vpn activated I cannot access the net. Whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by armorbob, Dec 30, 2020.

1. armorbob Win User

why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.

I am using windows 10 build 21277.1000 and am trying to use Express vpn but whenever I have the vpn activated I cannot access the net. Whenever I disconnect form the vpn there is no problem. I also have the vpn on my tablet and it works fine there, but it is on build19042.685. Has anyone out there ran onto this problem? How do I fix it?

:)

armorbob, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 30, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin why can't I access the internet when using a vpn. :D

P4-630, Dec 30, 2020
  4. why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.

Internet Access through a Microsoft Windows Server 2012 VPN

Hi all

How can I enable internet access via my MS Windows Server 2012 VPN?

I have successfully enabled my VPN (L2TP) to give me a access to a network with application servers on, but would like to extend access to open internet via this network and VPN connection? A number of my clients provide HTTP and VPN-out access from their
    networks but block a number of ports (POP3, FTP, SMTP, etc.).

What are the steps to

1) Enable the VPN to provide pass-through to the VPN servers internet access?

2) Enable this on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 VPN clients who only have VPN-out access (no direct internet access)?

Thanks

Joe

joppenheim, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

why can't I access the internet when using a vpn.

1. why can't I access the internet when using a vpn. - Similar Threads - why can't access

2. Why can't I access the internet when using hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I access the internet when using hotspot: My laptop is connected to my mobile hotspot I have internet connection however I cannot access any web pages it says that I am offline or have no internet connection when I do...
  3. Why can't I access the internet when using hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I access the internet when using hotspot: My laptop is connected to my mobile hotspot I have internet connection however I cannot access any web pages it says that I am offline or have no internet connection when I do...
  4. No internet access on VPN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No internet access on VPN: Hi Guys, so i have a collegae who often works from home. when you work from home you need to establish a VPN connection. he can connect to our VPN server at work but doesn't get to see the mapped drives like the :G\ disk. now when i go into his inter settings i see that he...
  5. Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN: After I use my VPN Surfshark, my internet stops working - it shows it is connected but nothing loads. I then need to restart my computer in order for it to work again. This is not the first time I experienced WIFI issues with Windows 11. When I initially installed it my WIFI...
  6. Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Internet Issue when using VPN: After I use my VPN Surfshark, my internet stops working - it shows it is connected but nothing loads. I then need to restart my computer in order for it to work again. This is not the first time I experienced WIFI issues with Windows 11. When I initially installed it my WIFI...
  7. I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet connection and im using vpn, then i disconnected the vpn and i cant access...: Hello, Im using windows 10 and last night im using vpn and its work normally. After, im using i disconnected the vpn and the wifi is disconnected. I tried to connect to my wifi again. it shows " Connected, Secured". I tried to.open chrome, youtube and it show " no internet...
  8. "No Internet, secured" when I'm using a VPN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No Internet, secured" when I'm using a VPN: I bought NordVPN 2 years ago and it works on my phone and tablet but I always have issues with it with my laptop. I've had 3 laptops and have lived in 3 different places since I bought it and the issue hasn't gone away. I was hoping NordLynx would solve it but it hasn't. I've...
  9. Using the internet after using VPN

Using the internet after using VPN: I used a vpn that I downloaded from the windows store It worked But Im having issues now with my connection When Im not using it my ethernet connection doesnt work for some apps Chrome and steam work but like windows mail or onedrive dont work because they read I dont have an...
  10. Can't Ping VPN Server or Access Shares While Using VPN

Can't Ping VPN Server or Access Shares While Using VPN: I've been dealing with this issue for hours now and have tried everything I can think of. I have a Windows 10 Home PC that I have an incoming VPN connection on. I can connect to it, but if the firewall is enabled, I can't ping it or access the shares. If I turn the firewall...