Windows 10: Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly?

Discus and support Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently built a new computer and installed windows 10 on it. I then tried to activate it using my existing license and not surprisingly it failed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by verbosity9, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly?

I recently built a new computer and installed windows 10 on it. I then tried to activate it using my existing license and not surprisingly it failed. My issue is that windows help will not help me, it tells me to find áctivate by phone' under update & security, but that is not there.It also states that if it is not there, to try windows+R 'slui 4' but that doesn't do a thing, nothing appears to run.I have had this issue years ago, last time I built a new computer, and all I had to do was call microsoft

:)

verbosity9, Nov 30, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly?

wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly? :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly? ;) )

jboydgolfer, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly?

1. Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly? - Similar Threads - Why cant activate

2. i cant sign in, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant sign in, why?: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, i put the right password in, and it says “signing out” and it turns black for a second, it then takes me back to where it days the time, and date. What do i do and how do i get into my account?...
  3. why i cant activate my windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant activate my windows?: why i cant activate my windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-my-windows/c9ea825d-0109-4268-a708-478aa8ee9025
  4. why i cant activate my windows?

why i cant activate my windows?: why i cant activate my windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-my-windows/c9ea825d-0109-4268-a708-478aa8ee9025
  5. Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly?

Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly?: I recently built a new computer and installed windows 10 on it. I then tried to activate it using my existing license and not surprisingly it failed. My issue is that windows help will not help me, it tells me to find áctivate by phone' under update & security, but that is...
  6. Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant I activate and why is help wrong repeatedly?: I recently built a new computer and installed windows 10 on it. I then tried to activate it using my existing license and not surprisingly it failed. My issue is that windows help will not help me, it tells me to find áctivate by phone' under update & security, but that is...
  7. Why does it say activation key is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does it say activation key is wrong: I recently had issues on my computer so I brought it to microcenter. Microcenter stated they needed to do a a clean install and they said they would put a new windows 10 product key which I had to buy But in the settings it says my windows key is not input or setup and says...
  8. why i cant activate windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why i cant activate windows?: Error code: 0xC004F074. please help me sos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-windows/f918c5c1-ae90-4d6d-bbbe-8fcea8f91f5f
  9. why cant i activate my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why cant i activate my windows: Ive troubleshoot but it tells me to switch to a new form of windows but im stuck in s mode and i cant activate pls help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-my-windows/06673fd5-5a06-47d5-87de-26292e13a202
  10. why cant i activate my windows key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why cant i activate my windows key?: I have a windows 10 pro edition product key and when I type it in it allows me to select activate but then it tells me my key is invalid and I get the error code 0x803fa067. also it says that it is unable to connect to my organisations activation server and the error code...