Windows 10: why can't i activate microsoft on mac? i can't access it either because it is locked.

Discus and support why can't i activate microsoft on mac? i can't access it either because it is locked. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have bought the latest microsoft 2 months ago. i have been trying to activate it since first time i bought but always failed. all along, i could use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fathianr, Jul 19, 2020.

1. fathianr Win User

why can't i activate microsoft on mac? i can't access it either because it is locked.

i have bought the latest microsoft 2 months ago. i have been trying to activate it since first time i bought but always failed. all along, i could use it without activation for about 15 days. but lately i can't access it. it said i have to activate it through phone yet the office never answer it and now i can't do anything because it is locked. how to solve it immediately? thank you.

:)

fathianr, Jul 19, 2020
  2. DavidRW Win User

I can't access my folder on the server at work

I did something really stupid, apparently.

In the list of users for a folder I need, it showed EVERYONE as having all access privileges (along with some other users too). I denied access to EVERYONE, thinking that the permissions for the other users would remain. It didn't. Now I can't access the folder, even as one of the other users or as an administrator.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

DavidRW, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Why can't I download the new PC programme?

And your suggested second step........ well I past to my Outlook.com log in but when I clicked on the download button I was sent to a page which said:

This page can't be displayed

I wonder if there are too many things being changed at the same time resulting is mistakes being made?

Ruth_The New Mrs_France, Jul 19, 2020
  4. why can't i activate microsoft on mac? i can't access it either because it is locked.

Why can't I play Microsoft Sudoku because I changed my password?

Why can't I play Microsoft Sudoku because I changed my password?

Original title: Password Stupidity

JohnWalker_940, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

why can't i activate microsoft on mac? i can't access it either because it is locked.

1. why can't i activate microsoft on mac? i can't access it either because it is locked. - Similar Threads - why can't activate

2. Locked out of laptop because I can't access my Windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop because I can't access my Windows account.: I'm locked out of my laptop because I can't remember my sign in details for the Microsoft account that I used when I created the sign in. I can't access the Microsoft account either, because I'm pretty sure I deleted it. I also can't retrieve the account because I am not able...
  3. Locked out of laptop because I can't access my Windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of laptop because I can't access my Windows account.: I'm locked out of my laptop because I can't remember my sign in details for the Microsoft account that I used when I created the sign in. I can't access the Microsoft account either, because I'm pretty sure I deleted it. I also can't retrieve the account because I am not able...
  4. Locked out of laptop because I can't access my Windows account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Why can't I activate it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't I activate it?: I pressed the key but still said it failed, please correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-it/e4732450-f366-47dd-8be6-c223f38229f8
  6. Why can't I activate it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate it?: I pressed the key but still said it failed, please correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-it/e4732450-f366-47dd-8be6-c223f38229f8
  7. Why can't I activate it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why can't I activate windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  9. Why can't I activate windows?

Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  10. Why can't I active Windows?

Why can't I active Windows?: I can't active and upgrade windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-active-windows/3134131e-44d0-40ec-a78f-08ae5b7a483c