Windows 10: Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟

Discus and support Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟ in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Why can't I activate my windows in Iran unless Microsoft says to increase the security of your original Windows license and respect the creative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HamedAlizadeh2, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟

Hi
    Why can't I activate my windows in Iran unless Microsoft says to increase the security of your original Windows license and respect the creative rights of the work?
    So why don't you give me an active permit in Iran and why don't you have a dealer in Iran so we can make sure purchases from there?

:)

HamedAlizadeh2, Oct 21, 2019
  2. MajidBM Win User

Offline map of Iran

It seem here maps deleted Iran from the list, because Iran deleted in android app here we go, too.

MajidBM, Oct 21, 2019
  3. ovi maps for iran.

hello.

Nokia map has been embargoed for iran?

nokia maps for iran doesn`t show details.please update them.:smileysad:

askar---01, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟

Iran dont exist in offline maps

I ask again, why offline maps for iran is removed from list ? bring back offline maps for iran

Mehrdad Aria, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟

1. Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟ - Similar Threads - Why can't activate

2. why cant i activate my windows key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why cant i activate my windows key?: I have a windows 10 pro edition product key and when I type it in it allows me to select activate but then it tells me my key is invalid and I get the error code 0x803fa067. also it says that it is unable to connect to my organisations activation server and the error code...
  3. Why I can't seem to activate the windows?

Why I can't seem to activate the windows?: Context: Using the windows 7 Key from old laptop, the laptop has died for more than 6 years. The product key doesn't seem to work on the windows 10 and the error i get is (0xc004f050)...
  4. I can't open my emails why

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't open my emails why: why have I been locked out of my accounts. I can't check mail or some other things on here why I have been with you for years and I am tired of having to pay out money I don't have to fix everything and I thought it was all taken care of Rebecca Thurston...
  5. I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems accessing windows apps from Iran: Hi, I am a Digital Marketer. I travel a lot. I have been traveled to Iran previous month. I was trying to enter my Microsoft Store from my laptop. But it didn't load. I am wondering what was the problem. Does anyone know about this problem?...
  6. i can't activate my windows

i can't activate my windows: [ATTACH] what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows/1a73fa01-ee94-4543-9330-4e4874fa9849"
  7. I can't activate my version of windows 10

I can't activate my version of windows 10: when I try to acticate windows 10 pro , it tell me that message below It was with the machine when I bought it Should I bought new windows or what ? Thanks...
  8. can't activate my windows

can't activate my windows: can't activate my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-windows/836ddb8a-9cc2-42bd-84f3-4e6ad7549ee3"
  9. Why is my windows activated?

Why is my windows activated?: Hi guys, I'm a long time arch linux user ( > 2 years ) and I recently installed windows 10 trial on a separate partition to try it out. My computer hasn't had a windows OS for over 3 years now, yet when I looked at the activation status of my OS, it said it was activated...
  10. I can't activate my Windows 10

I can't activate my Windows 10: I have done clean install of windows 10 which I downloaded from Microsoft site and I can't activate my windows. ( I did update from windows 8.1 ) Need help!! 13921