Windows 10: Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟

Discus and support Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟ in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Why can't I activate my windows in Iran unless Microsoft says to increase the security of your original Windows license and respect the creative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HamedAlizadeh2, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟

Hi
    Why can't I activate my windows in Iran unless Microsoft says to increase the security of your original Windows license and respect the creative rights of the work?
    So why don't you give me an active permit in Iran and why don't you have a dealer in Iran so we can make sure purchases from there?

:)

HamedAlizadeh2, Oct 21, 2019
  2. MajidBM Win User

Offline map of Iran

It seem here maps deleted Iran from the list, because Iran deleted in android app here we go, too.

MajidBM, Oct 21, 2019
  3. ovi maps for iran.

hello.

Nokia map has been embargoed for iran?

nokia maps for iran doesn`t show details.please update them.:smileysad:

askar---01, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟

Iran dont exist in offline maps

I ask again, why offline maps for iran is removed from list ? bring back offline maps for iran

Mehrdad Aria, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟

1. Why can't I activate my windows in Iran؟ - Similar Threads - Why can't activate

2. Why can't I no longer activate my Windows?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't I no longer activate my Windows?: Today I wiped my computer clean and reinstalled everything from scratch as I have done many times in the past. During the Windows reinstall process I entered in my product key and continued as normal. Shortly after Windows booted up I noticed that I couldn't personalise my...
  3. Why can't i activate my windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i activate my windows?: when I enter my product key and connecting to organization's activation service , this massage comes:"we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to you're organization's network and try...
  4. Why can't i activate my windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't i activate my windows?: when I enter my product key and connecting to organization's activation service , this massage comes:"we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to you're organization's network and try...
  5. Why can't I activate windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  6. Why can't I activate windows?

Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  7. Why can't I activate windows?

8. Why can't I activate my windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate my windows?: I just bought a new HP Laptop 15s-fq5xxx and it says "windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:0xC004F213". How can I fix this?...
  9. Why can't I activate my windows?

Why can't I activate my windows?: I just bought a new HP Laptop 15s-fq5xxx and it says "windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:0xC004F213". How can I fix this?...
  10. Why can't I active Windows?

Why can't I active Windows?: I can't active and upgrade windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-active-windows/3134131e-44d0-40ec-a78f-08ae5b7a483c