Windows 10: Why can't I add a tile to my home page now that Windows 10 updates are installed?

Discus and support Why can't I add a tile to my home page now that Windows 10 updates are installed? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to add a tile and it will not let me now that the updates for windows 10 are installed? Only let me add to taskbar? Or is there some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DawnClark4, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Why can't I add a tile to my home page now that Windows 10 updates are installed?

I would like to add a tile and it will not let me now that the updates for windows 10 are installed? Only let me add to taskbar? Or is there some other to do it?

:)

DawnClark4, Jul 20, 2020

2. Why can't I add or find email addresses on the Windows 10 Mail Tile?

I can't add my Yahoo address or my Outlook 365 address to the Windows 10 mail tile. I somehow managed to add my POP account but I can't easily switch to it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WINDOW'S 10 MAIL TILE AND IS THERE ANY OTHER MAIL TILE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS
    TO DISPLAY MULTIPLE EMAIL ADDRESSES???

LaurineLaxer, Jul 20, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Oh yay, is today Patch Tuesday already?

rtwjunkie, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Why can't I add a tile to my home page now that Windows 10 updates are installed?

Live tiles not working Windows 10

I tried your suggestions, but when I got to the 'Apps & Features' list, none of my tiles were listed.

Thank-you for trying to help.

DorothyFabi, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I add a tile to my home page now that Windows 10 updates are installed?

1. Why can't I add a tile to my home page now that Windows 10 updates are installed? - Similar Threads - Why can't add

2. Why can't I add my school onedrive account to my home PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I add my school onedrive account to my home PC?: Even while following guides to fix this, I still get the error message that says, "Sorry, Onedrive can't add your folder right now." I know this isn't anything to do with my school because other students have had no problems with this....
  3. Why can't I add my school onedrive account to my home PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I add my school onedrive account to my home PC?: Even while following guides to fix this, I still get the error message that says, "Sorry, Onedrive can't add your folder right now." I know this isn't anything to do with my school because other students have had no problems with this....
  4. Why can't I add my school account

Why can't I add my school account: It used to work perfectly. My university provides me with Microsoft 365 for free because I am a student. My free McAfee anti-virus which came with my laptop recently expired, and I checked Windows Defender, which revealed that I had no anti-virus protection. When I tried to...
  5. Not updating home page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not updating home page: When i do some changes, home page dosen't updating of my site. smarthealthkick.com Is there any virus or site issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/not-updating-home-page/baf9eeac-0051-45b1-b92b-a0655d2ebc0d
  6. I removed a tile on my Explore page. How can I add a "New Tile" icon back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I removed a tile on my Explore page. How can I add a "New Tile" icon back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/visualsplendor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gyxq4n/i_removed_a_tile_on_my_explore_page_how_can_i_add/
  7. Clean Install of Windows 10 Home, why can't I download anything?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clean Install of Windows 10 Home, why can't I download anything?: Preemptively, my internet connection is stable and fast. I can browse the web, stream media, even other devices on my network can download things, just for whatever reason, on my PC downloads stall at 0% as soon as I start them. All basic troubleshooting steps have been...
  8. I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page: So, In A Nutshell. I'm Trying To Download Something In Microsoft Store. Last Time I'm Download Apps From Microsoft Store, It's Okay. But After My PC Just Got Fixed, I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page. Pls Somebody Help Me :[ATTACH]...
  9. Why can't I open the page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I open the page: G'day, I subscribe to the Fraser Coast Chronicle. That mean I can read my local News Paper at any time. Because I subscribe to my local paper I can also log on to the Brisbane News Paper. Each evening the Courier Mail (The Brisbane News Paper) Send me the Front & Back...
  10. can't add or remove tiles from start

can't add or remove tiles from start: Hi there, I have a Surface Pro3 which came with win10 installed (unlike my other SP3 which I upgraded to W10). I just decided to customize my start menu a bit with some live tiles re-arrangement. Problem: I can't seem to pin or unpin apps to the tiles section of the start...