Windows 10: why can't i add iLUV Bluetooth speaker to wireless connection

Discus and support why can't i add iLUV Bluetooth speaker to wireless connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything and can not add a manufacturer iLUV blue tooth speaker to my devices and extremely frustrated keep getting message can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gillis2, May 25, 2020.

1. gillis2 Win User

why can't i add iLUV Bluetooth speaker to wireless connection

I have tried everything and can not add a manufacturer iLUV blue tooth speaker to my devices and extremely frustrated keep getting message can not connect to my wireless 2.4

Been at this for hours and hours. HELP

Thank you in advance

:)

gillis2, May 25, 2020

2. Wireless Bluetooth Speaker not Connecting to Laptop

So, I used to always connect my laptop to my wireless bluetooth speaker. I just turn bluetooth on my speaker and my laptop automatically picks it up and transfers the music from my laptop to my speaker.

Suddenly this is no longer working.

The device appears appears in the windows bluetooth menue as discoverable, but when i try to connect it says "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again"

I've attempted all of the troubleshooting suggestions:

- Turned everything bluetooth to automatic and made sure they are running in services.

- Restarted both devices

- Made sure the "Allow devices to find this PC" option is selected

- Updated all bluetooth drivers to most recent

I don't know why its suddenly stopped working.

ChristianDouglas-Bailey, May 25, 2020
  3. ducky01 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, May 25, 2020
  4. Marie Ave Win User

Marie Ave, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. why can't i add iLUV Bluetooth speaker to wireless connection - Similar Threads - why can't add

2. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  3. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  4. I can't add/connect anymore bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't add/connect anymore bluetooth devices: Thank you ahead of time and if there's already a post like this please send the link. Whenever I click "add new device" in the bluetooth settings it brings me to the select the type of device you'd like to connect window. The when I click any of the three nothing pops. My...
  5. Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore!: My ASUS PC with windows 10 doesn't connect to my bluetooth speaker anymore. I've never disconnected between pc and speaker, just on and off bluetooth and they normally connect automatically . However, recently even when I turned everything on, my pc announced that the...
  6. connecting wireless speaker

connecting wireless speaker: my wireless speaker has been connected before, but i am not able to detect it to connect it again i have an HP Pavilion x360 & a Woo speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-wireless-speaker/18f13610-093a-46ad-9d0a-242ec0bcc4eb
  7. new bluetooth wireless speaker.

new bluetooth wireless speaker.: my computer wont recognize my new bluetooth speaker. it does not come with a usb device. it's totally wireless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-bluetooth-wireless-speaker/4aa419aa-1a45-45ce-8607-7bcf0fbadd0d
  8. connectivity of a wireless speaker via bluetooth

connectivity of a wireless speaker via bluetooth: I changed to new Dell Inspiron. That device doesn't find and connect the speaker on Bluetooth. the speaker is well connective either to other laptop or my android phone...
  9. Problem CONNECTING to wireless Bluetooth Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem CONNECTING to wireless Bluetooth Speakers: I have a Dell Windows 10 Inspiron 3668 x64. I am unable to connect to wireless speakers Creative T15 from my desktop. The wireless speakers work fine from my iPhone. The Dell has no problem connecting to an adjacent wireless printer. I have replaced and updated all the...
  10. i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker

i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker: please can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-s311-bluetooth-speaker/58e1a094-7dc9-443c-b6a5-d8b18a1193ab