Windows 10: Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.

Discus and support Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the last update, I can no longer manipulate windows in windows. In other words, I used to be able to click on the middle button in the upper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by williamclayson, May 23, 2020.

1. Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.

Since the last update, I can no longer manipulate windows in windows. In other words, I used to be able to click on the middle button in the upper right hand corner of all applications and be able to adjust the size of the window and move it around the monitor like an icon. The latest update made it a lot less user friendly.

:)

williamclayson, May 23, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 23, 2020
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore. [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 23, 2020
  4. Roboyt0 Win User

Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.

Window Size for GPU-Z

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but it would be rather convenient to add adjusting the size of the GPU-Z window. It would be especially convenient for viewing the whole sensors tab and taking screenshots of it.

Roboyt0, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.

1. Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore. - Similar Threads - Why can't adjust

2. Why can't I adjust the brightness?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I adjust the brightness?: I can't adjust my brightness with only my keyboard for some reason. When I press the brighness key, the brightness level shows up on my screen, but I can't adjust it, neither by mouse nor keys. I can only adjust it by going to settings first but I just want to be able to do...
  3. Why can't I adjust the brightness?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I adjust the brightness?: I can't adjust my brightness with only my keyboard for some reason. When I press the brighness key, the brightness level shows up on my screen, but I can't adjust it, neither by mouse nor keys. I can only adjust it by going to settings first but I just want to be able to do...
  4. Why can't I adjust the brightness?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?: Today, I wanted to download Windows 7 for my old hard drive, but I couldn't find any site that leads to the Windows 7 download page which actually lets you download it.I do not want to go to some torrent site that offers windows 7, because they are most likely scam.Please, i...
  6. Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?: Today, I wanted to download Windows 7 for my old hard drive, but I couldn't find any site that leads to the Windows 7 download page which actually lets you download it.I do not want to go to some torrent site that offers windows 7, because they are most likely scam.Please, i...
  7. Pop up windows size - adjusting size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up windows size - adjusting size: Hallo, how can I set size for a secondary popup window on max. size, it's too small now, as seen from attached screenshot. Regards, Ale[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-windows-size-adjusting-size/bcf88c11-2cf0-4ec3-aad4-40d1a12e50a7
  8. Why can't I login anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I login anymore?: If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate. I had to reset my PC yesterday, then I made a local account for my wife and deleted my own. Later she went to Settings and logged in her Microsoft account but since then everytime the system starts it asks for her to login. She...
  9. Screen size adjustment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen size adjustment: My screen picture is too big for my computer screen. How do I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-size-adjustment/36a1f95e-9e91-40b1-baa8-6e688fb0e905
  10. Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel: I don't know which it might be, but I'm no longer able to adjust the cell size of columns and rows in Excel with a simple double mouse click. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? 44640