Windows 10: Why can't I boot to Windows? I just get this screen please help.

Discus and support Why can't I boot to Windows? I just get this screen please help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Adamd_l [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Adamd_l, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Why can't I boot to Windows? I just get this screen please help.

/u/Adamd_l, Nov 11, 2020

2. Can't boot up win Windows 7! Halp!

I never got to any options or install screen or anything, it was just "loading windows files" and then the screen. I tried it 3 times, went through those steps all 3 times. I've only been booting from the disc, it's not installed to boot from the drive.

Soylent Joe, Nov 11, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Why can't I boot to Windows? I just get this screen please help.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I boot to Windows? I just get this screen please help.

1. Why can't I boot to Windows? I just get this screen please help. - Similar Threads - Why can't boot

2. Why can't I get a Boot Log file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I get a Boot Log file?: I have enabled boot logging but no log file is created. I have set Avast antivirus to delay mode but still no boot file is created.What else can I try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-a-boot-log-file/8075fe36-e634-4335-9764-54d4b9d609a5
  3. Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus that I can't get rid of PLEASE HELP!: Hi , so about 5 days ago I downloaded a app, however it was not it and loads of apps got downloaded on my laptop without permission and Microsoft defender was finding loads of viruses, trajan, ransomeware... and it was unable to get rid of them, so I downloaded avg antivurus...
  4. PLEASE HELP!!!! why do I get this error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP!!!! why do I get this error?: I disable iCloud so it would stop loading files while i was attempting to run this command. i disabled iCloud and now it cant be found to delete the link. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> rmdir "C:\Users\Administrator\iCloudDrive" "E:\iCloudDrive" Remove-Item : A positional...
  5. I boot up windows then I just see a cursor that sometimes load and a black screen please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I boot up windows then I just see a cursor that sometimes load and a black screen please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mxodx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuam6e/i_boot_up_windows_then_i_just_see_a_cursor_that/
  6. Why can't i get any help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i get any help: I'm unable to make a payment to my Microsoft account, I'm also unable to make any purchase in a game i play which is Gamelofts' "War Planet" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-any-help/751e039e-09ea-4b6c-b2d8-b35a0dd45607
  7. I get this screen on bootup. Please help.

I get this screen on bootup. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashhcs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdp4r6/i_get_this_screen_on_bootup_please_help/
  8. Just did and update and can't get past fist screen please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just did and update and can't get past fist screen please help: [IMG] I have a up laptop its older but works great until I did a update yesterday and ever since that update I cannot use my laptop all I get is the above screen for a while then restarts to the same screen over and over I cannot get past it at all... Please help me !!!...
  9. Please help!!!!!! I just can't turn on windows defender

Please help!!!!!! I just can't turn on windows defender: So basically yesterday i downloaded some software, and i forgot that my windows defender was turned off at the time and then and my windows defender pops up and its real time protection is switched off, so i try switch it back on and it just doesnt turn back on ,so i got...
  10. Please help i can't boot to win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help i can't boot to win 10: Hey i've just updated my asus a555ln laptop from win 8.1 to win 10... Everything went nice with drivers automatically installed but the display drivers is lost. So i've installed the intel hd drivers and it does nothing so i installed nvidia drivers and it just fine. But...