Windows 10: Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10

Discus and support Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I forgot my pin and tried creating a new one. When I turn on my computer it asks me to setup my pin. I have to log in with my Microsoft account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Doe_862, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10

I forgot my pin and tried creating a new one. When I turn on my computer it asks me to setup my pin. I have to log in with my Microsoft account and then do the text message code. After that I get to the screen that asks me to put a new pin. I've tried so many different types of pins and all go back to, something went wrong. Basically, the only way to get into my computer is to do all these steps and then click skip for now. Then on my settings for my pin it says Something went wrong. Try again later. Even now on this post I can't show you a picture of it because it doesn't let me upload one, i

:)

John Doe_862, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10

1. Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Why can't change

2. I can't change my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't change my PIN: Hello,I have a computer running on Windows 10.To unlock my computer, I can either use my fingerprint or a PIN code. I am being told quite often that this PIN code needs to change according to my organization requirements. But this is my personal PC so I don't want to follow...
  3. I can't change my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my PIN: Hello,I have a computer running on Windows 10.To unlock my computer, I can either use my fingerprint or a PIN code. I am being told quite often that this PIN code needs to change according to my organization requirements. But this is my personal PC so I don't want to follow...
  4. I can't change my PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10: I forgot my pin and tried creating a new one. When I turn on my computer it asks me to setup my pin. I have to log in with my Microsoft account and then do the text message code. After that I get to the screen that asks me to put a new pin. I've tried so many different types...
  6. Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I change my pin? Windows 10: I forgot my pin and tried creating a new one. When I turn on my computer it asks me to setup my pin. I have to log in with my Microsoft account and then do the text message code. After that I get to the screen that asks me to put a new pin. I've tried so many different types...
  7. I can't change my PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my PIN.: I have 2 microsoft accounts. One with minecraft, one without this account has it. When I try to play minecraft, I am signed into my microsoft account without minecraft. But when I try to sign into my microsoft account with minecraft, it tells me I need to enter my password....
  8. I can't change my PIN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change my PIN.: I have 2 microsoft accounts. One with minecraft, one without this account has it. When I try to play minecraft, I am signed into my microsoft account without minecraft. But when I try to sign into my microsoft account with minecraft, it tells me I need to enter my password....
  9. I can't change my PIN.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Why can't I change my laptop login pin?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I change my laptop login pin?: So I got a new laptop today (acer aspire 5) and I made my own pin when setting up (used letters and an exclamation point) and when it slept I turned it back on and it made me pick a new one with only numbers and now I can't change it. Can someone please help? When I try to...