Windows 10: Why cant i chat in realms

Discus and support Why cant i chat in realms in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Nobody can see my messages except for me and i cant see anybody elses messages Also why do i need a parent email to access my privacy to see if thats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by angusgamer311, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Why cant i chat in realms

Nobody can see my messages except for me and i cant see anybody elses messages

Also why do i need a parent email to access my privacy to see if thats the problem

I made the account without a parent i should be allowed to access my own privacy info

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Why cant i chat in realms

Minecraft Realms

I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be
    changed on xbox.com. I have the "join multiplayer games" option set to allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 tab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

firehazard10597, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Why cant i chat in realms

1. Why cant i chat in realms - Similar Threads - Why cant chat

2. how do you turn on realm chat in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you turn on realm chat in minecraft: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-on-realm-chat-in-minecraft/c9ec7fd6-3ccb-413f-b997-bb9299ab9c36
  3. how do you turn on realm chat in minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do you turn on realm chat in minecraft: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-on-realm-chat-in-minecraft/c9ec7fd6-3ccb-413f-b997-bb9299ab9c36
  4. why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival: In the server Lifeboat on mobile, I cannot see anybody's chats in the server like everyone else can, I can only see my friends chats. This is also happening in worlds too. I used to be able to see other peoples chats in Lifeboat so I dont know whats happening now...
  5. why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival: In the server Lifeboat on mobile, I cannot see anybody's chats in the server like everyone else can, I can only see my friends chats. This is also happening in worlds too. I used to be able to see other peoples chats in Lifeboat so I dont know whats happening now...
  6. why cant i see other peoples chats in lifeboat survival

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cant type or chat in Microsoft chat support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant type or chat in Microsoft chat support: I have a problem so i have been trying to chat with Microsoft but i keep getting a message chat has ended and the technical assisntant is typing and waiting for me to reply and i cant if you see in the second screenshot Ritez has joined trying to talk at 10:21 and its 10:20...
  8. Cant play realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play realms: I cant seem to play realms on minecraft windows 10 edition even though my account isnt a child account it keeps referring me to the page to change account settings for child accounts. I cannot seem to find the solution to the problem. any help would be appreciated...
  9. Cant Play On Realms

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Play On Realms: What are you supposed to do when you go on your Minecraft and it says "you cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up, this can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings" please help...
  10. Why does Realms chat not work for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Realms chat not work for me?: My wife just started a Realm on Minecraft Bedrock Edition, taking advantage of the thirty-day free trial. We invited some friends, but despite a lot of time logged in, everybody was very quiet on the chat. Turns out, nobody is able to message each other. Entering and leaving...