Windows 10: Why cant i chat in realms

Discus and support Why cant i chat in realms in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Nobody can see my messages except for me and i cant see anybody elses messages Also why do i need a parent email to access my privacy to see if thats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by angusgamer311, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Why cant i chat in realms

Nobody can see my messages except for me and i cant see anybody elses messages

Also why do i need a parent email to access my privacy to see if thats the problem

I made the account without a parent i should be allowed to access my own privacy info

:)

angusgamer311, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Why cant i chat in realms

Minecraft Realms

I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be
    changed on xbox.com. I have the "join multiplayer games" option set to allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 tab.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

firehazard10597, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Why cant i chat in realms

1. Why cant i chat in realms - Similar Threads - Why cant chat

2. why does the support chat not work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does the support chat not work?: why does the support chat not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-support-chat-not-work/58c6c607-f91c-49a3-b350-1f978f2e9717
  3. why no chat or email support for windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why no chat or email support for windows?: is there no chat support? email support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-chat-or-email-support-for-windows/932620d8-ddf8-47df-bfc8-293033a976ee
  4. on windows 10 i cant video chat on facebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    on windows 10 i cant video chat on facebook: every time I try it tells me I need to allow messenger to use my camera but it's on an still makes me go to settings and nothing changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-10-i-cant-video-chat-on-facebook/587779e8-540b-43bf-9616-30c59158c7ee
  5. Why cant i create a family account ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why cant i create a family account ?: I am in canada the link to create a family account doesnt work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-create-a-family-account/61ed7f60-a754-46cb-86c7-3942874f1797"
  6. MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm: [ATTACH] My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their game?...
  7. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Realms: When i tried to use a free trial of minecraft realms, i recieved an error: " You can not play on Realms because of how your xbox live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and policy settings on Xbox.com" So i went to this site and set everething except the...
  8. Why cant i connect to AOL.com anymore?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why cant i connect to AOL.com anymore?: When I try to go to aol.com I get aol.jp. I don't want to go to aol.jp its in Japanese. I want to go to aol.com. This problem started 3 days ago. Why can I suddenly not access it? My browser opens a specific set of pages on launch and this is one of them but now it will...
  9. Why cant I get rid of these malwares?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why cant I get rid of these malwares?: I use Malwarebytes to remove these malwares, but after I open Chrome, they come back again. please help https://content.screencast.com/users...8b9ea129/1.png 98560
  10. Internet banking - Why cant I ...............

in Browsers and Email
    Internet banking - Why cant I ...............: I use my banks internet facilities. Until approx 6 months ago I successfully used my google chrome browser to get me to the bank home page. Having entered the required information, it often tells me that connection has failed or site unavailable, which is a pain. This happens...