Windows 10: WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ?

Discus and support WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ? I HAVE FOLLED ALL THE WEB SITE SUGGESTENS ------THEY ARE USELESS!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FredAbney1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ?

WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ? I HAVE FOLLED ALL THE WEB SITE SUGGESTENS ------THEY ARE USELESS!!!!!!!!!!

:)

FredAbney1, Sep 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 task view assign applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing difficulty in assigning the applications to a specific virtual desktop. Let me help you in clearing your doubts.

The virtual desktops feature in Windows 10 is called “Task View” and is located on the Taskbar.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Click Task view. When you open the Task View interface for the first time, or you only have one desktop, the “Add a desktop” button is available.

Step 2: Click it to add virtual desktop.

Step 3: Open the apps that you want to use on that desktop.

Step 4: Click Task view again to switch between desktops.

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related query and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Task View

It's the Task View, not the Task Bar, that is the problem. I should be getting the popup (right clicking on Task View) showing the options for additional Desktops, not the five options for the Task Bar. A 'chat' with MS Solutions said that I should reinstall
    Windows 10 to MAYBE correct this problem. Any suggestions to correct?? Thanks for your interest...I really appreciate it.
    The Task View is the only feature that I may like on 10!!

Whitfield orWiemholt, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ?

Task View Blue Screen

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What happens when you open task view from task bar?
    • Are you able to switch between all of your open apps on multiple desktops?

Are you trying to disable task view feature in Windows 10? If yes, please try these steps.

a. Right-click on task bar.

b. Uncheck show task view button.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ?

1. WHY CAN'T I CLEAR TASK VIEW ? - Similar Threads - WHY CAN'T CLEAR

2. How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable, view, and clear Task Scheduler History in Windows 11: [IMG]Task Scheduler, the built-in utility from Microsoft lets you schedule any task to initiate automatically. For example, you can create a task for your monthly bills and schedule it and it will automatically open at the scheduled time. All these entries you make to create...
  3. unable to clear all history on task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to clear all history on task view: I remove all my history on task view yet there is this Microsoft store cant remove it : Need help. It stayed for almost a week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-clear-all-history-on-task-view/881e0289-2166-4cad-b5a1-bea6a140451d
  4. Unable to clear my task view

Unable to clear my task view: even though I cleared the activity history several times ,there is one web page that is that is stuck in my task view . Could you suggest a way to remove it permanently ....
  5. task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is...

task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is...: task view cant clear history. how to clear or delete this away drom my task view?? is annoying. aow_drv.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-cant-clear-history-how-to-clear-or/aef41bc6-2dd8-471e-ae33-73154e2733a3
  6. Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View: I am trying to clear the activities from my Timeline in Task View. If I click on remove for one item or all for a specific dates some activities are removed and others remain in a silhouette/transparent form and then I simply cannot remove them. I also see that the "Clear"...
  7. TASK VIEW

TASK VIEW: Hello, how can i revert back to the old Task View button. It was completely fine before and now its practically unusable. Its extremely had to navigate between desktops and apps themselves....
  8. Clear everything from the "Task View"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clear everything from the "Task View": How do I clear EVERYTHING from the Task View? I bring up the Task View & then right click on what I want to get rid of.I get 2 choices: 1-Remove 2_ Clear everything from earier today (or the date of the thing I want cleared). BUT, somethings will not disapperar. Even when...
  9. Task View

Task View: I open Task View to clear all of the things I have done on the computer that day and generally it works. Yesterday and today there are two that won't delete. I even tried to remove it individually and it still won't go. I clicked on it to see if it was still an active task...
  10. Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Task View: In the bottom bar is three windows labelled tasdkbar; two small bigger one in middle. When I click on it it shows another version of my desktop, but minus icons. What is the function? 12639

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant clear task view

2. clear task view

3. task wont clear from task view

4. how to clear task view,
  5. wgy cant I clear,
  6. why wont my task view clear,
  7. applications wont remove from task view,
  8. can remove task view,
  9. why can;t i delete from the task view,
  10. cant clear tasts,
  11. Cant remove everything from task view