Windows 10: Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?

Discus and support Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello!I am having problems navigating on my computer. I cannot click in the search on the windows search bar or click/right click on the windows bar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ckatie99, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Ckatie99 Win User

Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?

Hello!I am having problems navigating on my computer. I cannot click in the search on the windows search bar or click/right click on the windows bar, e.g. the printer icon or internet/wifi icon for status. The google icon I use to start the internet has disappeared. I have tried using the windows key + R and Windows key + I but nothing happens. I can double click on the screen for other icons. I am stuck and Ctl+Alt+Delete shows nothing running. I do not know if I have windows 10 or 11.What else can I try?

:)

Ckatie99, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?

1. Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar? - Similar Threads - Why can’t click

2. Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?: Hello!I am having problems navigating on my computer. I cannot click in the search on the windows search bar or click/right click on the windows bar, e.g. the printer icon or internet/wifi icon for status. The google icon I use to start the internet has disappeared. I have...
  3. Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t I click the icons on the Windows bar?: Hello!I am having problems navigating on my computer. I cannot click in the search on the windows search bar or click/right click on the windows bar, e.g. the printer icon or internet/wifi icon for status. The google icon I use to start the internet has disappeared. I have...
  4. What is this icon with the red dot? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this icon with the red dot? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click...: What is this icon with the red dot? Is it Adobe? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click on it at all. When I hover over it, nothing pops up. I can’t get rid of it. Virus? I got a few pop ups yesterday on my laptop that the system detected a possible virus. I...
  5. What is this icon with the red dot? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click...

What is this icon with the red dot? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click...: What is this icon with the red dot? Is it Adobe? I do not recognize it and I can’t right click or click on it at all. When I hover over it, nothing pops up. I can’t get rid of it. Virus? I got a few pop ups yesterday on my laptop that the system detected a possible virus. I...
  6. I can’t right click on the task bar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t right click on the task bar in Windows 11: I have an accessibility issue which makes it difficult for me to click without any mouse motion whatsoever. In Windows 11, you apparently need to hold the cursor 100% still while right clicking the task bar in order to get the right click menu to come up. As mentioned, I...
  7. I can’t right click on the task bar in Windows 11

I can’t right click on the task bar in Windows 11: I have an accessibility issue which makes it difficult for me to click without any mouse motion whatsoever. In Windows 11, you apparently need to hold the cursor 100% still while right clicking the task bar in order to get the right click menu to come up. As mentioned, I...
  8. I can’t click on anything

in Cortana
    I can’t click on anything: When I go on search bar on the bottom next to all my apps I can’t search anything or click on anything. When I first got it it was fine but now I can’t click on anything....
  9. I can’t click ok

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t click ok: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bradislit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfjil4/i_cant_click_ok/
  10. Desktop keeps refreshing and icons gone, can’t click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop keeps refreshing and icons gone, can’t click: I have an HP Pavilion x360 laptop that is a couple years old, and Windows 10. I think it updated (it started over automatically and took a long time before i could log in again), and now my desktop is blank and keeps refreshing every 20 seconds or so. The screen goes grey for...