Windows 10: Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer

Discus and support Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HelloI have selected RCPro as an input and output device. The input works fine, but I can't use my headphones. The settings are on "speakers rodecaster... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vaga Kringvarp, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer

HelloI have selected RCPro as an input and output device. The input works fine, but I can't use my headphones. The settings are on "speakers rodecaster pro stereo" on my computer. What is the issue?

:)

Vaga Kringvarp, Jul 26, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

topgundcp, Jul 26, 2021
  3. This computer can't connect to a homegroup windows 10 pro

Hi,

We suggest that you follow these steps to set network location to private:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Do one of the following:
      • If you are using Ethernet network, click on Ethernet on the left side panel, and then click on the Ethernet connection you are currently connected to.
      • If you are using Wi-Fi network, click on Wi-Fi on the left side panel, and then click on the
        Manage known networks link. Click on the wireless network name you are currently connected to, and then click on
        Properties.
    • Turn on the Make this PC discoverable option.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jul 26, 2021
  4. tamo Win User

Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Thema:

Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer

1. Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer - Similar Threads - Why can´t connect

2. Why can´t I use Miracast if my wi-fi is connected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can´t I use Miracast if my wi-fi is connected?: I use Ethernet as well but I am also connected on the wi-fi but Miracast dont seem to recognize that. The problem is, probably the system gives preference to ethernet cable than wifi but is there a way to still use cable ethernet and just project my image through Miracast...
  3. Why can´t I use Miracast if my wi-fi is connected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can´t I use Miracast if my wi-fi is connected?: I use Ethernet as well but I am also connected on the wi-fi but Miracast dont seem to recognize that. The problem is, probably the system gives preference to ethernet cable than wifi but is there a way to still use cable ethernet and just project my image through Miracast...
  4. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can t connect to my wifi internet: I can t connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-connect-to-my-wifi-internet/684e2abc-8579-4181-9fae-c57eb13d1f4c
  5. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can t connect to my wifi internet: I can t connect to my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-connect-to-my-wifi-internet/684e2abc-8579-4181-9fae-c57eb13d1f4c
  6. I can t connect to my wifi internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. HP Windows 10 not connecting to Rodecaster Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Windows 10 not connecting to Rodecaster Pro: I am using HP lite Book Windows 10 but I am experiencing a Problem,my Rodecaster Pro is not reading my Laptop..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-windows-10-not-connecting-to-rodecaster-pro/94bab850-76a1-47b5-b6ca-92772c2b847b
  8. i can´t connect any of my Bluetooth devices with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can´t connect any of my Bluetooth devices with my laptop: I can´t conect any of my bluetooth devices with my laptop Device name DAVOR Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2940 @ 1.83GHz 1.83 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable Device ID F61528C7-1651-4710-AE03-C3A29233CE4B Product ID 00325-80312-99345-AAOEM System type 64-bit...
  9. Can´t connect to my Wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can´t connect to my Wifi network: Hi everyone, I can´t connect to my Wifi from my desktop with Window 10. I had an ethernet cable before and it worked perfectly but now I can´t connect my computer to the router through the cable anymore. For some reason it detects my wifi network but when i try to connect...
  10. can;t here anything on my surface pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can;t here anything on my surface pro: Unable to here anything on my laptop and volume is highest level https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-here-anything-on-my-surface-pro/2b86ff71-4399-4e55-b2ab-ec70f2f1281b