Windows 10: why can't I connect to pbs

Discus and support why can't I connect to pbs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I click on pbs I keep getting connect to wifi which I already am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CharlesRobinson3, May 16, 2019.

1. why can't I connect to pbs

when I click on pbs I keep getting connect to wifi which I already am

:)

CharlesRobinson3, May 16, 2019

2. Pb 9931 / 9932

Just noticed changes to WU after KB3035129:

• Connect MSA to change .....

• Choose what branch .....

why can't I connect to pbs [​IMG]

I set the ring to fast, but it appears KB3035129 reset the ring to slow.

The PB(s) mentioned were not offered, so MS has corrected the 'too early' exposure.

I tried Connect MSA to change, there is no individual sign-in.
    You are taken to Settings -> Accounts, the only option there is switch to a MSA.

Slartybart, May 16, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool why can't I connect to pbs :cool:

jmcslob, May 16, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

why can't I connect to pbs

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 16, 2019
Thema:

why can't I connect to pbs

1. why can't I connect to pbs - Similar Threads - why can't connect

2. Why can't I connect to the wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I connect to the wifi?: The wifi on my surface laptop 2 does not connect, nor is there an option to click to connect. There is no option to use airplane mode or anything else either....
  3. Why can't I connect to the wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I connect to the wifi?: The wifi on my surface laptop 2 does not connect, nor is there an option to click to connect. There is no option to use airplane mode or anything else either....
  4. Why can't I connect to wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I connect to wifi?: I'm having issues with connecting to my school wifi specifically as I connected successfully to other wifi like my home and my mobile phone hotspotsI tried to connect but it says I can't connect despite having no issues with the wifi until last week. I already tried to forget...
  5. Why can't I connect to wifi?

Why can't I connect to wifi?: I'm having issues with connecting to my school wifi specifically as I connected successfully to other wifi like my home and my mobile phone hotspotsI tried to connect but it says I can't connect despite having no issues with the wifi until last week. I already tried to forget...
  6. Why can't I connect to wifi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Can't sign in to PBS/passport

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to PBS/passport: I have a problem I cannot solve. I wish to logon to my PBS/Passport account. The procedure is to launch the page, go to the signin button, hit it and then enter your signin data. This standard procedure works well with my Linux laptop and my iPad. It will not work with my...
  8. Can't sign in to PBS/passport

Can't sign in to PBS/passport: I have a problem I cannot solve. I wish to logon to my PBS/Passport account. The procedure is to launch the page, go to the signin button, hit it and then enter your signin data. This standard procedure works well with my Linux laptop and my iPad. It will not work with my...
  9. Why can't I connect to Revouninstaller.com

Why can't I connect to Revouninstaller.com: I have been trying to connect to Revouninstaller.com and it will not connect. I refreshed the Windows 10 operating system but kept my personal files and it still will not connect....
  10. Why can't I delete Connect?

Why can't I delete Connect?: I scroll down Start Menu and come to a file named Connect. I don't need it how can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-delete-connect/f7ee25df-9c48-4e2d-9cb5-5c705f214ffe"