Windows 10: Why can't I delete a .tif file???

Discus and support Why can't I delete a .tif file??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have read through loads of comments on the same issue but I cannot find the answer. I created a .tif file with GIMP, saved it to my desktop and now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lib1986, May 14, 2020.

1. Lib1986 Win User

Why can't I delete a .tif file???

I have read through loads of comments on the same issue but I cannot find the answer. I created a .tif file with GIMP, saved it to my desktop and now I cannot delete it!

I've looked at so many forums and all the answers are questions. No one seems to know why you can't delete a .tif file!

Surely the pro's know why you can't delete it and how to get rid of it?

Please help!

:)

Lib1986, May 14, 2020

2. .tif files

I can't open .tif files. Any suggestions?

JohnCommins, May 14, 2020
  3. IT Guy Viki, May 14, 2020
  4. Why can't I delete a .tif file???

tif file

I created a tif file with Gimp software and saved it to my desktop. I cannot delete it. So far I tried reopening in gimp and exporting under a different name, renaming it on my my desktop with a jpg extension, and as Microsoft windows suggested, I went
    into advanced settings and unchecked allow this file to have contents indexed in addition to file properties.

YVONNEJOHNSON4, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I delete a .tif file???

1. Why can't I delete a .tif file??? - Similar Threads - Why can't delete

2. Why can't I delete a downloaded file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I delete a downloaded file?: Hello, so my laptop has a .zip file for a Minecraft Resource Pack that gives Minecraft Visual Enchantments. When I downloaded the file from CurseForge, it was stuck on 100% 0 bytes remaining and it won't complete. So I cancelled the download and the .zip file was there. I...
  3. Why can't I delete a downloaded file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I delete a downloaded file?: Hello, so my laptop has a .zip file for a Minecraft Resource Pack that gives Minecraft Visual Enchantments. When I downloaded the file from CurseForge, it was stuck on 100% 0 bytes remaining and it won't complete. So I cancelled the download and the .zip file was there. I...
  4. Why can't I delete a downloaded file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why can't I delete a file I just downloaded?

Why can't I delete a file I just downloaded?: I had a problem where I tried to download an audio file, but the download failed and the file was corrupted. I tried again, it worked, and so I went to delete the corrupted file. I got a pop-up, saying I needed permission from user1 to complete the action. I was on user1's...
  6. Why i can't Delete this file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why i can't Delete this file: it is Pua:win32/Presenoker and i want to delete it but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-i-cant-delete-this-file/523bef6b-a0ef-4534-856a-ff797916995c
  7. Why can't I delete?

Why can't I delete?: I have three folders in my video file, 1 with music videos they play normal and 2 empty. Every time I try to delete them, I get the alert I can't see atch. It does that if I try one at a time or all three at the same time. Searches always brings me back to my video file....
  8. TIF Files

TIF Files: Does Microsoft 365 open TIF Files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tif-files/2883f249-5043-413d-ad1b-83bb71b2bd34
  9. Faxed TIF Files

Faxed TIF Files: Hello - I cannot open any Faxes that have been sent as a TIF file. I have tried to save it as word, pdf and jpeg without success. I have downloaded file software that claims to open TIF files also. I've read some "solutions" in the community but they are very old. I...
  10. Sharing a ,tif file

Sharing a ,tif file: I would like to email a 26 page .tif file but the recipient only gets the first page. How can I email this document? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-a-tif-file/c5bc6728-b0ec-4f31-b038-38293993fb15"