Windows 10: Why can't I delete Connect?

Discus and support Why can't I delete Connect? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I scroll down Start Menu and come to a file named Connect. I don't need it how can I delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KCav45, Jan 10, 2020.

1. KCav45 Win User

Why can't I delete Connect?

I scroll down Start Menu and come to a file named Connect. I don't need it how can I delete it?

:)

KCav45, Jan 10, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 10, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 10, 2020
  4. MarcoArik Win User

How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Why can't I delete Connect? - Similar Threads - Why can't delete

2. Why can't I connect to the wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I connect to the wifi?: The wifi on my surface laptop 2 does not connect, nor is there an option to click to connect. There is no option to use airplane mode or anything else either....
  3. Why can't I connect to the wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I connect to the wifi?: The wifi on my surface laptop 2 does not connect, nor is there an option to click to connect. There is no option to use airplane mode or anything else either....
  4. Why can't I connect to wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I connect to wifi?: I'm having issues with connecting to my school wifi specifically as I connected successfully to other wifi like my home and my mobile phone hotspotsI tried to connect but it says I can't connect despite having no issues with the wifi until last week. I already tried to forget...
  5. Why can't I connect to wifi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I connect to wifi?: I'm having issues with connecting to my school wifi specifically as I connected successfully to other wifi like my home and my mobile phone hotspotsI tried to connect but it says I can't connect despite having no issues with the wifi until last week. I already tried to forget...
  6. Why i can't Delete this file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why i can't Delete this file: it is Pua:win32/Presenoker and i want to delete it but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-i-cant-delete-this-file/523bef6b-a0ef-4534-856a-ff797916995c
  7. why can't i delete thing

why can't i delete thing: i'm trying to delete th thing but trust instaler won't let me why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-delete-thing/c765fb7f-74be-43c6-b543-a2dfaa863298
  8. Why can't I delete?

Why can't I delete?: I have three folders in my video file, 1 with music videos they play normal and 2 empty. Every time I try to delete them, I get the alert I can't see atch. It does that if I try one at a time or all three at the same time. Searches always brings me back to my video file....
  9. Why can't I connect to Revouninstaller.com

Why can't I connect to Revouninstaller.com: I have been trying to connect to Revouninstaller.com and it will not connect. I refreshed the Windows 10 operating system but kept my personal files and it still will not connect....
  10. why can't I connect to pbs

why can't I connect to pbs: when I click on pbs I keep getting connect to wifi which I already am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-connect-to-pbs/2416d9f6-9955-4e90-a600-21400a7d034c