Windows 10: Why can't I delete imo from my windows 11 laptop?

Discus and support Why can't I delete imo from my windows 11 laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed imo like a year ago, now when I go to the start menu, find the app and right click it - it has the option of uninstalling but brings me up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZainabAH, Feb 4, 2023.

1. ZainabAH Win User

Why can't I delete imo from my windows 11 laptop?

I installed imo like a year ago, now when I go to the start menu, find the app and right click it - it has the option of uninstalling but brings me up to this other page/tab. The other page/tab doesn't have the option to delete imo though. I've tried many different ways but none of them work. I've been trying to uninstall this like 6 months ago until now, but I cannot. Can you please help me with this issue?

:)

ZainabAH, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Nath Bea Win User

imo

Hi SafiullahArqami,

Regarding the issue you are having with the installation of Imo app, we would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the make and model of your phone?
    • Which OS build version is currently running on your phone? To check it, go to Settings> About> More Information.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Feb 4, 2023
  3. imo

Hello Israr,

The IMO is a social media application designed to allow users to take part in video calls while simultaneously exchanging text messages. We'd like to know more about your concern, please answer the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of your device?
    2. Which Windows version is installed on your device?
    3. Do you encounter any error messages?
    4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Feb 4, 2023
  4. zarangm Win User

IMO on window laptop

i have downloaded imo and when i try to go back in my history on a chat that i have had with some one it only goes so much and it freezes and shuts down imo i have looked at other question and they say contact imo developer and there is no contacts for
    them so i would i get a hold of the developer how do I get this fixed I can go back as much as I want on my phone but I cant on the laptop please help

zarangm, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

1. Why can't I delete imo from my windows 11 laptop? - Similar Threads - Why can't delete

2. Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?: When trying to install a Windows 10 Upgrade on my HP laptop computer currently running 8.1I get a message that says "This app can't run on my computer" and to contact the publisher.Which app do I need?I am running the 64 bit, 4gig RAM with 3.89 available and 2.16 GHz CPU - no...
  3. Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?: When trying to install a Windows 10 Upgrade on my HP laptop computer currently running 8.1I get a message that says "This app can't run on my computer" and to contact the publisher.Which app do I need?I am running the 64 bit, 4gig RAM with 3.89 available and 2.16 GHz CPU - no...
  4. Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I delete imo from my windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I delete imo from my windows 11 laptop?: I installed imo like a year ago, now when I go to the start menu, find the app and right click it - it has the option of uninstalling but brings me up to this other page/tab. The other page/tab doesn't have the option to delete imo though. I've tried many different ways but...
  6. Why after an update I can't login on my laptop on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after an update I can't login on my laptop on Windows 11?: My laptop has a password and a pin to login. I have been only using the pin. After several months I cannot remember my password anymore. Today after an update, I cannot use anymore the pin function and I can't remember my password. I have tried all the options of passwords...
  7. Why after an update I can't login on my laptop on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why after an update I can't login on my laptop on Windows 11?: My laptop has a password and a pin to login. I have been only using the pin. After several months I cannot remember my password anymore. Today after an update, I cannot use anymore the pin function and I can't remember my password. I have tried all the options of passwords...
  8. WHY MY LAPTOP CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 11??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHY MY LAPTOP CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 11??: Greetings,I ran the PC Health Check application and was informed that my computer would not support Windows 11. My hardware configuration is as follows:Device name DESKTOP-3VHG50M Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.76 GB usable...
  9. Why can't I delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I delete?: I have three folders in my video file, 1 with music videos they play normal and 2 empty. Every time I try to delete them, I get the alert I can't see atch. It does that if I try one at a time or all three at the same time. Searches always brings me back to my video file....
  10. Think I deleted Windows from my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Think I deleted Windows from my laptop: I was trying to upload photos from my phone to google photos and got some screen that showed I was running 2 windows on my laptop. I clicked delete on one, and now my blue window in lower left corner won't respond or open. I can't log off, restart, open settings, etc.. I...