Windows 10: Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows)

Discus and support Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer says I have a x64 based processer but when I want to download 64bit windows on my computer it says 'this app cant run on your pc' I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DAEQUES, Sep 8, 2018.

1. DAEQUES Win User

Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows)

My computer says I have a x64 based processer but when I want to download 64bit windows on my computer it says 'this app cant run on your pc' I want to know why is that.

:)

DAEQUES, Sep 8, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. sonnytiger Win User
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit crashing on installation

So i have Windows 7 Professional 32bit installed and I wanted windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. It boots from the disk just fine, its just after you press the first button (i thing its callled install now or something) after a few seconds, it bluescreens and i have to restart. System specs are listed and i know my processoror is 64bit, any ideas?

sonnytiger, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows) - Similar Threads - Why cant Dowload

2. Why cant i install setpoint on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why cant i install setpoint on windows 10: Why cant i install setpoint on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-setpoint-on-windows-10/404a9d15-aaf9-4d2a-8060-0e801f950eef
  3. Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows): My cpu is suitable for 64 bit windows but it says: this app cannot be opened, please contact your manufactur. (sorry for speling error) this is my cpu: INTEL(R) ATOM(TM) cpu Z3735F @1.33Ghz. please find the problem....
  4. Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows): My cpu is suitable for 64 bit windows but it says: this app cannot be opened, please contact your manufactur. (sorry for speling error) this is my cpu: INTEL(R) ATOM(TM) cpu Z3735F @1.33Ghz. please find the problem....
  5. Dowloading pictures

Dowloading pictures: I have been trying a huge amount of fix it online help and nothing is working. I am trying to download pics from my IPHONE 7. However, it will not stay connected for a long period of time to download more then like four and have to reboot everything to get it to start to...
  6. Why cant I get rid of these malwares?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why cant I get rid of these malwares?: I use Malwarebytes to remove these malwares, but after I open Chrome, they come back again. please help https://content.screencast.com/users...8b9ea129/1.png 98560
  7. Internet banking - Why cant I ...............

in Browsers and Email
    Internet banking - Why cant I ...............: I use my banks internet facilities. Until approx 6 months ago I successfully used my google chrome browser to get me to the bank home page. Having entered the required information, it often tells me that connection has failed or site unavailable, which is a pain. This happens...
  8. Why not a 16bit on a 64bit system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why not a 16bit on a 64bit system: Hi, I'm not sure if this question ought to be here or in hardware, but it does have to do with software and apps. I have a 64bit processor. It can run 32bit software, but not 16bit. I can understand why a 32bit processor could not run a 64bit program as the 64 bits do...
  9. Pictures Dowload

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures Dowload: How can I do away with downloaded pictures going into albums & make them go into a new folder in pictures? 62941
  10. Why cant I download anything on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why cant I download anything on Windows 10?: Why cant i download anything when i am going to install a program?? I have tried everything with firewall and shit but it doesn't work. I try to download Spotify and Chrome and many many more but i cant get it to work. The only thing that can connect to the internet is Edge....