Windows 10: Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows)

Discus and support Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer says I have a x64 based processer but when I want to download 64bit windows on my computer it says 'this app cant run on your pc' I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DAEQUES, Sep 8, 2018.

1. DAEQUES Win User

Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows)

My computer says I have a x64 based processer but when I want to download 64bit windows on my computer it says 'this app cant run on your pc' I want to know why is that.

:)

DAEQUES, Sep 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit crashing on installation

So i have Windows 7 Professional 32bit installed and I wanted windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. It boots from the disk just fine, its just after you press the first button (i thing its callled install now or something) after a few seconds, it bluescreens and i have to restart. System specs are listed and i know my processoror is 64bit, any ideas?

sonnytiger, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows) - Similar Threads - Why cant Dowload

2. I cant dowload or update anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant dowload or update anything: i m using windows 11 but i needed to format my pc manualy and i think it deleted some files now i cant install or update anything on microsoft store and i cant update my windows version i tried everything please help...
  3. I cant dowload or update anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant dowload or update anything: i m using windows 11 but i needed to format my pc manualy and i think it deleted some files now i cant install or update anything on microsoft store and i cant update my windows version i tried everything please help...
  4. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload: i want my apps/games to be dowloaded to my D drive since my C is full. but microsoft store does not recognize that i have changed the setting for it...
  5. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload: i want my apps/games to be dowloaded to my D drive since my C is full. but microsoft store does not recognize that i have changed the setting for it...
  6. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

7. cant dowload my games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant dowload my games: I got a computer for Christmas and just recently I got another because the screen wasn't working and now when I try to download anything the screen freezes up and I have to X out and I was able to get among us and not it's just sitting there making to progress and I can't...
  8. I cant dowload Touch vpn from Microsoft Store.

I cant dowload Touch vpn from Microsoft Store.: When i click at the install button my mouse turn into the cross circle with red outline cand i cant install it. HElp me, i really need to dowload this app to play some game. Help me as fast as possible pls...
  9. Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows): My cpu is suitable for 64 bit windows but it says: this app cannot be opened, please contact your manufactur. (sorry for speling error) this is my cpu: INTEL(R) ATOM(TM) cpu Z3735F @1.33Ghz. please find the problem....
  10. Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows): My cpu is suitable for 64 bit windows but it says: this app cannot be opened, please contact your manufactur. (sorry for speling error) this is my cpu: INTEL(R) ATOM(TM) cpu Z3735F @1.33Ghz. please find the problem....