Windows 10: Why cant I download adobe connect

Discus and support Why cant I download adobe connect in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Im having trouble downloading adobe connect....whats the problem ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Myron Cleveland, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Why cant I download adobe connect

Im having trouble downloading adobe connect....whats the problem ?

:)

Myron Cleveland, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Adobe Connect not functioning properly after Windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Is your computer connected to Domain network/ Server?

• Is the issue specific to Adobe Connect?

This issue might have occurred because of compatibility of
    Adobe Connect. Follow the steps below to install Adobe

Connect in compatibility mode.

Install Adobe Connect in Compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install Adobe Connect in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Adobe Connect from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Adobe Connect install and then check the functionality.

Refer: Adobe Connect technical specifications and system requirements

If the issue persists I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Connect and check if that helps. If the issue is specific to Adobe Connect I would suggest you to
    contact Adobe Connect.

Adobe Connect Support

Hope this helps. Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 15, 2020
  3. EBOOK OPENS IN EDGE INSTEAD OF DOWNLOADING TO ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS

We appreciate your quick response to the query. The update, which was installed on your Windows 10 PC may have made some changes which cause the matter at hand. For case isolation, we suggest that you check if an option for Adobe Digital Editions is available,
    kindly follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on the Settings icon; then select View Downloads.
    • Select one of the Ebooks that you have downloaded; click on the dropdown beside the Open option; then select
      Open with.
    • A small windows will pop up. Select Adobe Digital Editions; then click
      OK.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why cant I download adobe connect

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Why cant I download adobe connect

1. Why cant I download adobe connect - Similar Threads - Why cant download

2. Why I cant connect to bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cant connect to bluetooth?: I cant connect my bluetooth device because of missing driver I guess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-connect-to-bluetooth/f8f0233c-592a-402f-ba5d-e68af74fe281
  3. Why I cant connect to bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cant connect to bluetooth?: I cant connect my bluetooth device because of missing driver I guess https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-connect-to-bluetooth/f8f0233c-592a-402f-ba5d-e68af74fe281
  4. Why cant I download Adobe Acrobat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download Adobe Acrobat?: It says that this app isn't "trusted". I don't care, it's my computer, let me download the app. This is completely unacceptable. Adobe is required for my job and school. This needs to be resolved immediately. Also, the process for getting support is obnoxiously complex. There...
  5. Why cant I download Adobe Acrobat?

Why cant I download Adobe Acrobat?: It says that this app isn't "trusted". I don't care, it's my computer, let me download the app. This is completely unacceptable. Adobe is required for my job and school. This needs to be resolved immediately. Also, the process for getting support is obnoxiously complex. There...
  6. Why cant I download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download Minecraft?: I am trying to download Minecraft for my daughter, but it wont let me. I have restart my computer 2 times and have waiting overnight, but nothing seems to work. It keeps giving me the 'Code: 0x803F8001' error message. I have checked for updates, nothing. The specific app I'm...
  7. Why cant I download Minecraft?

Why cant I download Minecraft?: I am trying to download Minecraft for my daughter, but it wont let me. I have restart my computer 2 times and have waiting overnight, but nothing seems to work. It keeps giving me the 'Code: 0x803F8001' error message. I have checked for updates, nothing. The specific app I'm...
  8. Why cant i connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why cant i connect to wifi: Usually it works fine but now it says secured no internet it works on my phone but not my laptop submitted by /u/minoooman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc742v/why_cant_i_connect_to_wifi/
  9. why cANT I DOWNLOAD APPS

why cANT I DOWNLOAD APPS: PLEAS HELP CANT DOWNLOAD APPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-apps/5537cbf1-0228-465a-a801-ff576ac34e6c
  10. why cant i download apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant i download apps: why cant I download apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-apps/a5c56ea6-20c7-4c8f-893e-01de09beb9b1