Windows 10: Why cant I download anything on Windows 10?

Discus and support Why cant I download anything on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why cant i download anything when i am going to install a program?? I have tried everything with firewall and shit but it doesn't work. I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by irredev, Nov 22, 2015.

1. irredev Win User

Why cant I download anything on Windows 10?

Why cant i download anything when i am going to install a program??
    I have tried everything with firewall and shit but it doesn't work. I try to download Spotify and Chrome and many many more but i cant get it to work. The only thing that can connect to the internet is Edge.

Windows 10

please helpp!!!!!!!!!!

:)

irredev, Nov 22, 2015

2. Why cant I download anything on Windows 10!!??

Hello Iraklis,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happen when you try to install the applications from EDGE?
    • Did you try to use Internet Explorer and check if you are facing the same issue?
    • Which applications are you not able to install?
    • What is the error message you receive?

As the screen shot of the error is written in different language, I suggest you to kindly provide us the error message in English so that we can understand the issue and assist you better.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Why cant I download anything on Windows 10!!??

Hi Gary,

To address your concern, try to install the new driver in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system that matches the
    operating system of the driver downloaded.

4. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Realyn Mar, Nov 22, 2015
  4. Why cant I download anything on Windows 10?

Are you saying you can't connect to the internet with Chrome or Internet Explorer? Or is it the actual downloading that fails? We'll try to help, but we need some details.

DeaconFrost, Nov 22, 2015
  5. irredev Win User
    It is saying that: it cant connect to the internet. If you're using firewall then enable GoogleUpdate.exe but i have tried everything in firewall but it doesn't work.

irredev, Nov 22, 2015
  6. irredev Win User
    This is happening with many more programs that I have tried

irredev, Nov 22, 2015
  7. MAXIQ Win User
    please clarify what do you mean ? do you use edge to download files and it dosn't work, or you can't find the downloaded programs ?

MAXIQ, Nov 22, 2015
  8. KJax Win User

Are your wireless drivers up to date? Obviously it's working because you can connect, but if you still have windows 7/8 drivers that could be causing the issue.

9. irredev Win User
    Yes my all my drivers are up to date espesially my driver to the wireless card. I have a D-link RangeBooster N-650

irredev, Nov 22, 2015
  10. MAXIQ Win User
    try another browser, may be the problem is in google chrom

MAXIQ, Nov 22, 2015
  11. irredev Win User
    I mean that it does work when i download the Google Chrome from edge but when I'm going to download and install from GoogleUpdate.exe it doesn't work. As shown in pic.

irredev, Nov 22, 2015
  12. irredev Win User
    wht should i dooooo?????

irredev, Nov 22, 2015
  13. MAXIQ Win User

check GoogleUpdate.exe with the antivrus software to make sure it is clean

then try that:
    1- open control pannel
    2- choose windows firewall
    3- choose allow an app or feature through windows firewall
    4- choose allow another app and browse to add your GoogleUpdate.exe

wish you luck

MAXIQ, Nov 22, 2015
  14. irredev Win User
    same problem keeps doin the same thing as in the picture.

irredev, Nov 22, 2015
  15. irredev Win User
    Why cant I download anything on Windows 10? [​IMG]

This is wht I should do right?

irredev, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Why cant I download anything on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why cant download

2. cant download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download anything.: Cant download anything. Keeps saying "to help protect your pc we recommend using a microsoft verified app" or "the app you are installing is not a supported app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-anything/c24b7e2f-154e-48e1-b306-618e30c5696a
  3. cant download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant download anything.: Cant download anything. Keeps saying "to help protect your pc we recommend using a microsoft verified app" or "the app you are installing is not a supported app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-anything/c24b7e2f-154e-48e1-b306-618e30c5696a
  4. cant download anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. why cant I download anything from the app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant I download anything from the app store: help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-anything-from-the-app-store/26a96e03-6f95-44e8-bdbf-3b16338886bc
  6. why cant I download anything from the app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant I download anything from the app store: help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-anything-from-the-app-store/26a96e03-6f95-44e8-bdbf-3b16338886bc
  7. Why cant I download anything from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why cant I download anything from Microsoft store: Why cant I download anything from the Microsoft store. It says i own this program but when I try to download it come up with an error message.I have no problem downloading from any other web site[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  8. Cant download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download anything: I cant **** download a game this **** store delets the god dam fils when i puse the **** download and i cant download 24/7 i can only download 5 hours a day at night im not **** super rich to have like 5 different internet connection with that all have 1 terbite a day . I...
  9. I cant download anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant download anything: I cant download anything because of something called "virus scan failed" even though i know for sure that the files I'm downloading are fine. this problem has been happing for a month now and i cant load games, pictures, videos or anything off google or Bing. i have the anti...
  10. Why cant i download anything off of the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why cant i download anything off of the Microsoft store?: Im trying to download forza horizon 4 off of the microsoft store, but when i click install nothing happens. submitted by /u/H3nwi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqjlt3/why_cant_i_download_anything_off_of_the_microsoft/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i download anything windows 10

2. i cant download anything on windows 10

3. cant download anything

4. why cant i download anything on windows 10,
  5. cant download anything on pc windows10,
  6. cant download anything on windows 10,
  7. windows 10 cant download,
  8. why cant I download anything,
  9. windows 10 cant download anything,
  10. unable to download anything windows 10,
  11. cant download anything windows 10,