Windows 10: Why can't I download app purchased

Discus and support Why can't I download app purchased in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I download app purchased?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SharonFox2, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Why can't I download app purchased

Why can't I download app purchased?

:)

SharonFox2, Aug 10, 2020

2. Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 10, 2020
  4. R.Stevens Win User

Why can't I download app purchased

Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Hi,

In Windows 8, I could easily go into my account in the Windows Store (apps) and see a listing of all of the apps that I ever purchased & downloaded or the free ones that I downloaded. That was very helpful when I had to reformat my hard drive.

I went looking for that list today. I have Windows 10. Getting to "my account" in the Windows Store was really difficult because it seems to be essentially hidden. Anyway, the only the apps that I purchased were listed. That's helpful, but I need the listing
    of free apps that I've downloaded, because there are way more free apps that I own, vs. purchased ones. After trying for an hour, I could not find the list of the free apps I had previously downloaded. It would be great to have access to this listing again.

How do I find this list in Windows 10?

Thanks!

R.Stevens, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I download app purchased

1. Why can't I download app purchased - Similar Threads - Why can't download

2. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download apps?: I've been trying since yesterday to download some apps but, whenever I try to, a message pops up saying to try again later because something happened on your end. Please help!...
  3. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download apps?: I've been trying since yesterday to download some apps but, whenever I try to, a message pops up saying to try again later because something happened on your end. Please help!...
  4. Why i can't make in App Purchases?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can't make in App Purchases?: Hi Support-teamWhenever i want to make an In App Purchase in the "Sherlock Hidden Cases" i always get a Message that there is no permit for that In App Purchase.Why is this?.Here are some Info about my DeviceEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Install at...
  5. Why i can't make in App Purchases?

Why i can't make in App Purchases?: Hi Support-teamWhenever i want to make an In App Purchase in the "Sherlock Hidden Cases" i always get a Message that there is no permit for that In App Purchase.Why is this?.Here are some Info about my DeviceEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Install at...
  6. Why Can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I download apps?: I bought a new computer for my mother-in-law today. I've been trying for hours to download apps for the microsoft store. It's extremely frustrating I keep getting this error message with no clear direction. 0x80072EFE Im heading out of town tomorrow night and need this...
  7. Why Can't I download apps?

Why Can't I download apps?: I bought a new computer for my mother-in-law today. I've been trying for hours to download apps for the microsoft store. It's extremely frustrating I keep getting this error message with no clear direction. 0x80072EFE Im heading out of town tomorrow night and need this...
  8. WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP: WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP OR GAME FROM MICROSOFT STORE BY SINGING IN ALSO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-download-any-app/5a098137-659b-4aff-ad21-786e607b6bec
  9. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I download apps?: I just recently bought a computer that came with Windows 10 preinstalled however when I try to download apps such as origin, I get the message that the files msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing. I have tried to reinstall the visual c++ redistributable for visual...
  10. Can't download a purchased app again

Can't download a purchased app again: So I purchased Ark: survival evolved from the Microsoft Store. I had downloaded it okay the first time, but then I uninstalled the app. When I went to download it again, there was no option available to re-install the app. Although there was the choice to repurchase it (of...