Windows 10: Why can't I download Bing desktop to my Windows 10? I tried to download thru Microsoft...

Discus and support Why can't I download Bing desktop to my Windows 10? I tried to download thru Microsoft... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to download thru Microsoft download web page, and it said no longer available. I have tried in many ways to do this, but nothing works. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BonnieStandbridge, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Why can't I download Bing desktop to my Windows 10? I tried to download thru Microsoft...

I tried to download thru Microsoft download web page, and it said no longer available. I have tried in many ways to do this, but nothing works. I did have Bing on my desktop, but it disappeared.

:)

BonnieStandbridge, Feb 26, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Feb 26, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Why can't I download Bing desktop to my Windows 10? I tried to download thru Microsoft...

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I download Bing desktop to my Windows 10? I tried to download thru Microsoft...

1. Why can't I download Bing desktop to my Windows 10? I tried to download thru Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Why can't download

2. Why can't I download the Microsoft Store app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download the Microsoft Store app?: For some time I have not been able to access the microsoft store from the app. The app is not accessible from the Installed Apps in settings and if I attempt to download the app from the direct link online, nothing happens. There are no prompts, no errors, nothing. Same for...
  3. Why can't I download the Microsoft Store app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download the Microsoft Store app?: For some time I have not been able to access the microsoft store from the app. The app is not accessible from the Installed Apps in settings and if I attempt to download the app from the direct link online, nothing happens. There are no prompts, no errors, nothing. Same for...
  4. why can't i download roblox on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i download roblox on the microsoft store?: when i try to download roblox it says "The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit and try it again." can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-roblox-on-the-microsoft-store/b5d4949e-60d7-442f-a777-52cf96f3fcfb
  5. why can't i download roblox on the microsoft store?

why can't i download roblox on the microsoft store?: when i try to download roblox it says "The update hasn't downloaded. Wait a bit and try it again." can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-roblox-on-the-microsoft-store/b5d4949e-60d7-442f-a777-52cf96f3fcfb
  6. I can't download wechat on my desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download wechat on my desktop: I can't download wechat on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-wechat-on-my-desktop/4ccf7906-ed70-40f4-869f-0b4a1d46b872
  7. I can't download wechat on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download wechat on my desktop: I can't download wechat on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-wechat-on-my-desktop/4ccf7906-ed70-40f4-869f-0b4a1d46b872
  8. I can't download wechat on my desktop

9. Why Can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I download apps?: I bought a new computer for my mother-in-law today. I've been trying for hours to download apps for the microsoft store. It's extremely frustrating I keep getting this error message with no clear direction. 0x80072EFE Im heading out of town tomorrow night and need this...
  10. Why Can't I download apps?

Why Can't I download apps?: I bought a new computer for my mother-in-law today. I've been trying for hours to download apps for the microsoft store. It's extremely frustrating I keep getting this error message with no clear direction. 0x80072EFE Im heading out of town tomorrow night and need this...