Windows 10: Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game

Discus and support Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SO back in early 2018 i asked my dad to get me minecraft windows 10, took us a while but we finally did, after a while my computer was slow so my dad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChaseYboi, May 8, 2020.

1. ChaseYboi Win User

Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game

SO back in early 2018 i asked my dad to get me minecraft windows 10, took us a while but we finally did, after a while my computer was slow so my dad wiped the computer clean and restarted it and when i clicked the minecraft icon it told me to pay 29 dollars for it so i ignored but i still wanna play, i checked my orders inothing poped up but when i checked my xbox profile i went to pc games it said i owned it so clicked on it but i apperently only own a trial?

:)

ChaseYboi, May 8, 2020

2. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, it won't download the full game.

Hi,

If you encounter issues in accessing the game's full version, this could be the system still detects the trial version you've first downloaded on your computer. To help you resolve this issue, we recommend that you uninstall the game's trial version. To
    do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find Minecraft's trial version.
    • Right-click it, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Launch the full version and check if the same issue occurs.

Note: Please make sure that there is no longer any files related to the game Minecraft before re-downloading the game again.

If the issue persists, kindly check out this
    link
    and download the tool that can help fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 8, 2020
  3. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, May 8, 2020
  4. Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game

I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, it won't download the full game.

I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 2 years ago, and whenever I would go download it, it would download the full game. That's not the case this time. I downloaded Minecraft, but it had an option "unlock full game". When I clicked it, it said I already have
    the product and "Enjoy!" but it wouldn't download the full game. So I deinstalled it and downloaded again, but it still isn't the full game.
    Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game 78d2262c-26fd-4544-8b1b-3b25f7c10c9d.png

marinkomar, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game

1. Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game - Similar Threads - Why Cant download

2. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  3. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  4. Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.: Is there any way to fix this? I played with a friend a while ago and it worked fine but now it says I need to buy and unlock the full game in order to play....
  5. I cant claim the Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I bought java Minecraft back in 2015.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant claim the Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I bought java Minecraft back in 2015.: I know how to claim it but for some reason it does not show that I can redeem a card. I remember doing it on another device but that device does not support windows 10. Please someone respond and assist me....
  6. I cant download the Minecraft windows 10 starter Collection even though it is the PC one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download the Minecraft windows 10 starter Collection even though it is the PC one: Hello so I got the Minecraft windows 10 starter Collection on my laptop every time it says I can download it it gives me a device to choose I pick my laptop as its the only one then it says downloading. But then I click ok and it doesn't install and gives me a thing that says...
  7. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it: Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 from the store. When I opened it it saids that it is the demo version but, I already bought it. Please fix this problem. I tried various method, but non worked. I did WSRESET.exe, but taht didn't work....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hi I recently redownload Minecraft bed rock edition and it says that i have to buy it and unlock the full edition even though I have bought it and I have receipt for my purchase of the game, I have tried many ways to try and fix it some of these include running wsreset.exe,...
  9. Windows 10 not genuine (even though I bought it)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not genuine (even though I bought it): Hi! I bought a computer from my friend. He wiped the computer installed windows. When it got to the part where you sign in to a Microsoft account I made one so the computer wasn't tied to his account. After log in it says the copy of windows isn't genuine. After dealing with...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said unlock the full game. I was confused about this and i started to get a bit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unlock the full version

2. why cant i get minecraft on windows 10

3. Do i have to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though i have the Java Edition