Windows 10: why can't i download the official pinterst app?

Discus and support why can't i download the official pinterst app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have windows 10 but can't access my pinterest account with this new laptop. I have it on my ipad and moto cell phone. very frustrating because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LiliChavez, Mar 17, 2019.

1. why can't i download the official pinterst app?

i have windows 10 but can't access my pinterest account with this new laptop. I have it on my ipad and moto cell phone. very frustrating because I bought this for the large screen.

:)

LiliChavez, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2019
  4. why can't i download the official pinterst app?

downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

why can't i download the official pinterst app?

1. why can't i download the official pinterst app? - Similar Threads - why can't download

2. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download apps?: I've been trying since yesterday to download some apps but, whenever I try to, a message pops up saying to try again later because something happened on your end. Please help!...
  3. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download apps?: I've been trying since yesterday to download some apps but, whenever I try to, a message pops up saying to try again later because something happened on your end. Please help!...
  4. Why can't I use an app that I downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use an app that I downloaded: Hi,Recently I added an app called Meshmixer to my laptop. However, the app does not appear in desktop, taskbar, or in the start menu. Strangely, if I go to settings and go to installed apps, it says that Meshmixer is installed. Is there a fix? Thanks.Windows 11...
  5. Why can't I use an app that I downloaded

Why can't I use an app that I downloaded: Hi,Recently I added an app called Meshmixer to my laptop. However, the app does not appear in desktop, taskbar, or in the start menu. Strangely, if I go to settings and go to installed apps, it says that Meshmixer is installed. Is there a fix? Thanks.Windows 11...
  6. Why Can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I download apps?: I bought a new computer for my mother-in-law today. I've been trying for hours to download apps for the microsoft store. It's extremely frustrating I keep getting this error message with no clear direction. 0x80072EFE Im heading out of town tomorrow night and need this...
  7. Why Can't I download apps?

Why Can't I download apps?: I bought a new computer for my mother-in-law today. I've been trying for hours to download apps for the microsoft store. It's extremely frustrating I keep getting this error message with no clear direction. 0x80072EFE Im heading out of town tomorrow night and need this...
  8. WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP: WHY I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY APP OR GAME FROM MICROSOFT STORE BY SINGING IN ALSO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-download-any-app/5a098137-659b-4aff-ad21-786e607b6bec
  9. Why can't I download app purchased

Why can't I download app purchased: Why can't I download app purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-app-purchased/e33e9f1d-37c6-43b9-81b3-ed02c71429d4
  10. Why can't I download apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I download apps?: I just recently bought a computer that came with Windows 10 preinstalled however when I try to download apps such as origin, I get the message that the files msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing. I have tried to reinstall the visual c++ redistributable for visual...