Windows 10: Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

Discus and support Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My cpu is suitable for 64 bit windows but it says: this app cannot be opened, please contact your manufactur. (sorry for speling error) this is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DAEQUES, Oct 5, 2018.

1. DAEQUES Win User

Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

My cpu is suitable for 64 bit windows but it says: this app cannot be opened, please contact your manufactur. (sorry for speling error) this is my cpu: INTEL(R) ATOM(TM) cpu Z3735F @1.33Ghz. please find the problem.

:)

DAEQUES, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

1. Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows) - Similar Threads - Why cant download

2. Why cant i download windows update ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i download windows update ?: So i dont know why but i cant download or even see that theres a windows update. I did try like everything, i went thorugh the cmd and typed something in there and restarted my PC afterwards and it still didnt work, the troubleshooting also tells me that there is nothing...
  3. Why cant i download windows update ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i download windows update ?: So i dont know why but i cant download or even see that theres a windows update. I did try like everything, i went thorugh the cmd and typed something in there and restarted my PC afterwards and it still didnt work, the troubleshooting also tells me that there is nothing...
  4. Why cant I download windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download windows 11?: Hi, ive been trying to download windows 11 iso for a couple of days now, but It seem that I cantso when i tried opening : https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11It only shows plain white, I also cant upload screenshot here i dont know whybut a couple days before...
  5. Why cant I download windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I download windows 11?: Hi, ive been trying to download windows 11 iso for a couple of days now, but It seem that I cantso when i tried opening : https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11It only shows plain white, I also cant upload screenshot here i dont know whybut a couple days before...
  6. I have Windows 8.1 64Bit. Why cant I not download update KB5013872, showing Error 8007312...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 8.1 64Bit. Why cant I not download update KB5013872, showing Error 8007312...: As per subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-81-64bit-why-cant-i-not-download/088b724c-3aad-4e78-bcdd-f13668e83864
  7. Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant I download windows 10 64bit (windows): My cpu is suitable for 64 bit windows but it says: this app cannot be opened, please contact your manufactur. (sorry for speling error) this is my cpu: INTEL(R) ATOM(TM) cpu Z3735F @1.33Ghz. please find the problem....
  8. Windows 10 Professional 64bit download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Professional 64bit download: I purchased an upgrade license for Windows 10 Pro version from a licensed seller. Is it possible to download a copy of Windows 10 Pro in order to perform a clean install on my laptop?...
  9. Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant I Dowload 64bit(windows): My computer says I have a x64 based processer but when I want to download 64bit windows on my computer it says 'this app cant run on your pc' I want to know why is that....
  10. Why cant I download anything on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why cant I download anything on Windows 10?: Why cant i download anything when i am going to install a program?? I have tried everything with firewall and shit but it doesn't work. I try to download Spotify and Chrome and many many more but i cant get it to work. The only thing that can connect to the internet is Edge....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i download windows 64 bit