Windows 10: why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another

Discus and support why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when you want to move a tab it doesn't follow the curser but it just teleport to the place the curser is at when you let go of the click i wonder if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jayLie_701, Dec 4, 2021.

1. why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another

when you want to move a tab it doesn't follow the curser but it just teleport to the place the curser is at when you let go of the click i wonder if there is a fix for this i have tried this but i don't have the option in the setting i wonder if there is a different way.

:)

jayLie_701, Dec 4, 2021

2. Jump List Drag and Drop

By all indication the drag and drop function for the jump list order has been removed.

Please reinstall this in an update. It is highly useful as any time we add a file, the ability to place it next to other files saves time.

Thanks

JJ

JohnJarvisJr, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Add Recent Places/Folders to File Explorer taskbar Jump List

Mine doesn't either on Version 1709 Build 16299.334.

Some pages found by Search:
    jump lists windows 10 - Google Search

Berton, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another

In-place upgrade - XP to 10 without losing the apps

Wolfgang, you need at least two steps (Vista & Seven) between XP and 10, the Eight can be bypassed:
    • XP can only be in-place upgraded to Vista, not Seven or later
    • Vista can be in-place upgraded to Seven but not Eight or later
    • Seven can be in-place upgraded to 10
    • Ergo: XP to Vista is a must, as well as Vista to Seven but then you can bypass the Eight and jump to 10

Kari, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another

1. why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another - Similar Threads - why can't drag

2. Can't drag window from one monitor to another seamlessly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't drag window from one monitor to another seamlessly: I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have two monitors. I have no problem with respect to their orientation re which is monitor 1 and 2. Moving the mouse from left to right, right to left is correct.My issue is moving a window from one monitor to the other. When I grab the top...
  3. Can't drag window from one monitor to another seamlessly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't drag window from one monitor to another seamlessly: I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have two monitors. I have no problem with respect to their orientation re which is monitor 1 and 2. Moving the mouse from left to right, right to left is correct.My issue is moving a window from one monitor to the other. When I grab the top...
  4. Can't drag window from one monitor to another seamlessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another: when you want to move a tab it doesn't follow the curser but it just teleport to the place the curser is at when you let go of the click i wonder if there is a fix for this i have tried this but i don't have the option in the setting i wonder if there is a different way....
  6. why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another

why can't i drag and place windows They jump from one place to another: when you want to move a tab it doesn't follow the curser but it just teleport to the place the curser is at when you let go of the click i wonder if there is a fix for this i have tried this but i don't have the option in the setting i wonder if there is a different way....
  7. My downloads are going in another place

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My downloads are going in another place: So I messed up, first I somehow merged my Desktop with 3D Objects while moving them into the HDD drive, then I fixed that, although the User Profile folder is replaced by 3D objects. Then another mess came, while I was restoring everything, since the Downloads etc. got moved,...
  8. WHY ICONS IN START WIND 10 JUMP TO HIS PLACE WHEN I TRY TO MOVE THE TO ANOTHER POSITION,...

WHY ICONS IN START WIND 10 JUMP TO HIS PLACE WHEN I TRY TO MOVE THE TO ANOTHER POSITION,...: SEE SUBJECT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-icons-in-start-wind-10-jump-to-his-place-when/665a37ff-93e3-448c-bcbc-12ce8664268f
  9. How do I move a folder from one place to another on drive C?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move a folder from one place to another on drive C?: Drag and drop from one Windows Explorer directory to another doesn't work for me. Trial and error shows the following doesn't work either: If I right-click on the folder name, a selector view opens but it doesn't have an option for "Move to". It has an option for "Send...
  10. Can't disable docking of window dragged from one monitor to another

Can't disable docking of window dragged from one monitor to another: I've already disabled the "Snap" feature in Settings => System => Multi-tasking. This turns off docking *within* a single monitor, but does nothing to disable docking of windows dragged from one monitor to another. EVERY time I drag a window from one monitor to another, it...