Windows 10: Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Discus and support Why can’t I exit Debug mode? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 5SIDHARTHCHATTERJEE, May 27, 2020.

1. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in Secure Boot. Then I turned off Secure Boot and tried to exit Debug mode. They said that the operation was successful but after restarting it did not exit Debug mode. I tried this many times but still it did not exit Debug mode. Now I am stuck in Debug mode. Many functions are not working such as audio,networking etc. I had a license of all Office apps but after repairing it unlicensed me. Can’t sign-in again because there is no networking. Please help.

:)

5SIDHARTHCHATTERJEE, May 27, 2020

2. how to exit safe mode in Windows 10

Hi Ron,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below steps to exit from the Safe mode on Windows 10.

Steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2020
  3. Black Screen issue for Exclusive Fullscreen mode when exiting or Alt+Tab to Desktop

Hi,

Issues with exiting from a game in full-screen mode may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that your video card driver is not updated or not compatible with the current configuration of your PC. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Are you using a dual monitor display?
    • Does the issue occur when exiting the games from windowed mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update your video card drivers?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, May 27, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

1. Why can’t I exit Debug mode? - Similar Threads - Why can’t exit

2. Computer Can’t Exit Gigabyte Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Can’t Exit Gigabyte Mode: So my fiancée was just using my computer fine about 10 minutes before this happened. She shuts it down as normal, I try to get on a little bit after and now it’s stuck in Gigabyte mode. I’ve attempted saving and exiting about 5 different times now.Im not a computer expert so...
  3. Computer Can’t Exit Gigabyte Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Can’t Exit Gigabyte Mode: So my fiancée was just using my computer fine about 10 minutes before this happened. She shuts it down as normal, I try to get on a little bit after and now it’s stuck in Gigabyte mode. I’ve attempted saving and exiting about 5 different times now.Im not a computer expert so...
  4. Computer Can’t Exit Gigabyte Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by either CMD and MSConfig. After doing that they said that this cannot be done in Secure Boot. Then I turned off Secure Boot and tried to exit Debug mode. They said that the operation was successful but after...
  6. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig then they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried again they said that the operation was successful but when I restarted my...
  7. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig and they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried again they said that the operation was successful but when I restarted my...
  8. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10. I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig and they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried they said that the operation was sucessful but when I restarted my computer it...
  9. Can’t exit safe mode without admin password

Can’t exit safe mode without admin password: I booted safe mode on my windows 10 laptop, not knowing that I needed the admin password, which I don’t know. I also don’t have an installation disk i can boot from. Now I can’t login to my laptop without the admin password, is there any way to boot safe mode without...
  10. I can’t exit out of this please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t exit out of this please help: I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-exit-out-of-this-please-help/6a562364-2f78-43b4-91dd-59c727e45789