Windows 10: why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features?

Discus and support why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; settings apps apps & features[ATTACH] start button all apps[ATTACH] why can't i find "Atom" in the second screen but can in the first one? how can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Keigo Yoshiura, Mar 17, 2019.

1. why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features?

1. settings
    2. apps
    3. apps & features why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features? 271bcef8-0890-45d9-ae44-f0e0a841a9e0?upload=true.png
    4. start button
    5. all apps why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features? 7047d2de-cdb7-499e-a4c1-8f52ff733639?upload=true.png

why can't i find "Atom" in the second screen but can in the first one?

how can i fix this?

:)

Keigo Yoshiura, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search box and App store

Hi Divya,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    I suggest you to check if Windows search service is running.

• Press Windows + R key and type "services.msc" and press
      enter.
    • Locate the Windows Search service and right click on it.
    • Click on Properties and check the
      start option has been enabled.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 17, 2019
  4. why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features?

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features?

1. why can't i find app in the search box but can in apps & features? - Similar Threads - why can't find

2. Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it !: Hi, Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it there is no way to search.Here you can see how it looks like restarting the PC does not help :...
  3. Can't find apps in search bar

in Cortana
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  4. Can't find apps in search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find apps in search bar: I resetted my pc and kept my files and I reinstalled most of the app by now but when I try to search for them in the search bar they won't appear for some reason. I got this with nearly every app I recently downloaded except office 365. How do I solve this problem?...
  5. Can't find apps in search bar

6. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: Help i can't find microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-microsoft-store-in-apps-features/b0d20390-9036-4b76-a23e-f5827fa91100
  7. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

Can't find microsoft store in apps & features: Help i can't find microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-microsoft-store-in-apps-features/b0d20390-9036-4b76-a23e-f5827fa91100
  8. Can't find microsoft store in apps & features

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Can't Find Search Box and Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Find Search Box and Files: Good morning/afternoon/evening, Ever since my mom gave me back this laptop, it has been acting very strangely. 1. My screen was upside down, but I fixed that. 2. My settings kept changing without my permission. I don't know if that's fixed. 3. Whenever I try to search...
  10. I can't find the search box in start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find the search box in start: I can't find the search box in start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-search-box-in-start/be3945d0-efae-4aa8-bdcf-78a5a5909b79